Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    10 PM eastern crushed all other games

Content matters. Prime is drawing beyond the college football fan pool. People want to see the latest thing

3:30 eastern against Oregon will also top the ratings

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,012 Founders Club
    This is so fucked up. We've got the best QB in the cuntry and no one saw it including Yella cause @UW_Doog_Bot didn't Venmo me $6 in time.

Nor will anyone watch Cal v UW at 10:30 eastern

Penix is getting plenty of pub from football people but hasn't broke through because first Caleb Fingerpaint and now Prime Jr taking up the oxygen

Just keep winning baby

@RaceBannon do you think there's a way for Coach DeBoer to use the Caleb Fingerpaint and Prime sizzle as a motivator for this team?

Can this give us? an edge?
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,373 Swaye's Wigwam
    Random NFL fans on my hockey team have been talking to me about Colorado football this week. Some of them did know Penix is in Heisman contention though
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,391

Penix is getting plenty of pub from football people but hasn't broke through because first Caleb Fingerpaint and now Prime Jr taking up the oxygen

Just keep winning baby

@RaceBannon do you think there's a way for Coach DeBoer to use the Caleb Fingerpaint and Prime sizzle as a motivator for this team?

I think USC is going to be lit. DeBoer will have the squad ready unlike timid Pete in 2016

Prime will either sizzle out or be there in the CCG

Like 2016

I'm rooting for Prime as I've said, but Oregon will be too much at Autzen
    Rep the Big 8 Big 12 Pac 12 Big 12 POTD...
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,823 Swaye's Wigwam
    Loosing Travis Hunter is a killer for Boof.

I'm a prime fan but Colorado is about to come back to Earth in a hurry. I still think they are moderate good and will finish in the middle of the Pac but in no way do I think they are doing better than that. (Which is a success for them)

Unlike so many others my goalposts haven't moved on Colorado.

If I wasn't a pour and a pussy, I'd take Oregon to cover.
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023

Just keep winning baby

I think USC is going to be lit. DeBoer will have the squad ready unlike timid Pete in 2016

Like 2016

I'm rooting for Prime as I've said, but Oregon will be too much at Autzen
    Oregon is a 21 point favorite. Way to go out on a limb and predict a 3 TD favorite will be “too much” for Colorado. In other news Georgia would probably be too much for Idaho (Vandals)
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,964 Founders Club

Just keep winning baby

Like 2016

People forget that Pete took a feisty squad down to SC and broke Sark. People forget that.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,196
    Of course, this is the one year we don't play Colorado. Penix for Heisman campaign would get more legs playing CU than anything else.