Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Some rewatch observations

2»

Comments

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

TheHB said:

Was there ever any explanation as to why the booth never reviewed that obvious fumble after having an abundance! of time to do so?

Maybe booth man was taking a dump at the time? Replay should be beyond that kind of shit happening by now.

Because they were Pac 12 refs.
    Ok thanks chief.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,379 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023
    TheHB said:

Was there ever any explanation as to why the booth never reviewed that obvious fumble after having an abundance! of time to do so?

Maybe booth man was taking a dump at the time? Replay should be beyond that kind of shit happening by now.

They Homer Simpson’d into the bushes hiding behind UW’s dominate performance while hoping everyone would forget. They should still admit they made a mistake though.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723

Not disagreeing with any of the observations. We looked great. That being said, I'm not as excited as some after the win because I'm not sure we learned a lot that we didn't already know.

Michigan State was bad... like, really bad. Their QB would be the worst QB in the Pac 12 and it's not even close. Athletically I think they were probably a step up from Boise but still, they were weak in the secondary and in the pash rush. That combination of deficiencies is going to get you blasted playing UW.

Putting together a focused, hungry, and dominant effort together on the road is a good sign no matter how shitty msu is.

Browning and Petersen were lucky to walk out of Rutgers with a win some few short years ago.

They did what a legit team should do.

Receivers played like savages and the team had its heart into it.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,402 Swaye's Wigwam
    Being able to dominate the lines against legitimate P5 talent is exactly the thing i wanted to learn from this game