Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Joe Biden claims to have ‘grown up’ in black churches

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Fact checkers are saying that this is true
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,903

"Grew up in black churches" is so 1990's street cred.

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,637
    I bet Joe said it with a hard R
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,731
    edited September 2023
    So many black churches on Long Island back in the 40's and 50's.

Jeezus. How can mello and hh possibly support this POS liar? They support him because they could care less about the truth, facts or the integrity of their rat party leaders.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,928

Jeezus. How can mello and hh possibly support this POS liar? They support him because they could care less about the truth, facts or the integrity of their rat party leaders.

Sure would be nice to have a candidate who could capitalize on the fact that Biden is a lying sack of shit, naaaaaaaah, lets nominate Trump.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,362 Swaye's Wigwam

I don’t recall ever saying who I supported.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,928
    MelloDawg said:

I don't recall you ever saying you were a cunt, but you scream it with nearly every post.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,862
    MelloDawg said:

Would you stop with this shit? It’s so damn tedious.
    MelloDawg said:

Moderate POTD!!!
    SFGbob said:

Sure would be nice to have a candidate who could capitalize on the fact that Biden is a lying sack of shit, naaaaaaaah, lets nominate Trump.
    You mean like Ron “disqualify myself from ever getting moderate votes (like mello lol) and winning a national election before the primary even starts” DeSantis?
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    edited September 2023
    MelloDawg said:

It's kind of funny that you're still spinning the tale that you're a 'centrist' in a thread about one of Joe Biden's bullshit stories.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,826
    hardhat said:

MelloDawg said:

It's kind of funny that you're still spinning the tale that you're a 'centrist' in a thread about one of Joe Biden's bullshit stories.
    Well son of a bitch
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member Posts: 103,528
    PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

You mean like Ron “disqualify myself from ever getting moderate votes (like mello lol) and winning a national election before the primary even starts” DeSantis?
    The GOP loves to complain and rip Trump

Then ask why no one goes after Biden

Learn to multi task motherfuckers

We? destroyed DeSantis and Biden
    And let’s run on the culture war bullshit. Surely going after abortions will win us those moderates that were DISGUSTED by tRump.