Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Stats are for losers (embarrassment of riches edition)

2»

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    Sources said:

dnc said:

Sources said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Something about Polk makes me like him more than Odunze and McMillan. Not saying I don't like Odunze and McMillan, don't twist. Polk has the best hands, IMO.

Polk has the best hands, Jalen has the best speed, Rome is the toughest to bring down after the catch. But all three of them are good in all three aspects.

Not sure which one is the best route runner.

They're all three complete receivers IMO. Polk is just massively underrated.
    I don’t think Bernard is far behind. He won’t get the chance unless someone gets hurt but he would put up numbers if he got the chance.
    Absolutely. He's the most elusive of the four and stronger than Jalen. Good hands too.

And everyone swears Boston is just a half level behind Germie.

Embarrassment of riches.
    Got a good ass WTE too. Leading conf in TDs
    TE is really deep. WTE, BTE, HTE. We have it all.
    Our diversity is our strength.
    But still, I can't seem to #EndHate of Fat People.
    Would you want to?
    No. That's the point.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

dnc said:

Sources said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Something about Polk makes me like him more than Odunze and McMillan. Not saying I don't like Odunze and McMillan, don't twist. Polk has the best hands, IMO.

Polk has the best hands, Jalen has the best speed, Rome is the toughest to bring down after the catch. But all three of them are good in all three aspects.

I don’t think Bernard is far behind. He won’t get the chance unless someone gets hurt but he would put up numbers if he got the chance.
    Absolutely. He's the most elusive of the four and stronger than Jalen. Good hands too.

Embarrassment of riches.
    But still, I can't seem to #EndHate of Fat People.

• SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 941
    Polk is only a soph? Lol. Love it
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,085
    dnc said:

Sources said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Embarrassment of riches.
    CTE?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132
    biak1 said:

dnc said:

Sources said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Embarrassment of riches.
    CTE?
    That is some dark shit man. I am not sure I even want to post here, anymore.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,752 Swaye's Wigwam
    Surprisingly quiet around here tonight. Must be some mass gathering of the gays.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

They're all so ridiculous but Polk has definitely taken the biggest leap forward out of the three from where he was last year. Looks like a legit WR1. We have three #1 WRs on the same team at their peak. Incredible.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

dnc said:

Sources said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Embarrassment of riches.
    Dawgs hunt in a PACK!
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,351 Swaye's Wigwam
    I could see the WRs being just as good if not better next year. Chris Polk, Danny "the hammer" Boston, Centre, Germ Bern
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Doogles said:

dnc said:

McMillan runs the best routes, he would be the biggest loss because he's the guy I trust the most to be wide open.

Rome and Polk are absolute monsters, but they along with Bernard are more alike than McMillan.

Thank real God that injury wasn't serious.
    I think you're correct. Jalen is the most unique.

Insane depth.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

I could see the WRs being just as good if not better next year. Chris Polk, Danny "the hammer" Boston, Centre, Germ Bern

As long as we have Shepard, I'm confident in our WR depth and talent.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,351 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

As long as we have Shepard, I'm confident in our WR depth and talent.
    OC Shepherd you mean?
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

Polk will just quietly destroy you.