Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does Jude Even Watch the Games?

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,382 Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

Doogles said:

Did you read this on his blog or in the newspaper?
    On the blog article I read: Callier, the starter to open the 2012 before tearing his ACL, remains in the mix. Washington is probably the most gifted running back on the roster, with an impressive blend of size, speed and physicality. He is a favorite, if not the favorite, to eventually take over as the No. 1 back

Perhaps I erred. Either way Jude is a lazy twat.
    Correct response was "Yeah, but still".
    Disagree.

Why do you hate the patented F3 "huh?"
    Fatters likes monosyllabic words in both speech and prose. The weight of his fat fucking face makes longer, more complex words a challenge.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,661
    Swaye said:

MisterEm said:

Doogles said:

Did you read this on his blog or in the newspaper?
    On the blog article I read: Callier, the starter to open the 2012 before tearing his ACL, remains in the mix. Washington is probably the most gifted running back on the roster, with an impressive blend of size, speed and physicality. He is a favorite, if not the favorite, to eventually take over as the No. 1 back

Perhaps I erred. Either way Jude is a lazy twat.
    Correct response was "Yeah, but still".
    Disagree.

Why do you hate the patented F3 "huh?"
    Fatters likes monosyllabic words in both speech and prose. The weight of his fat fucking face makes longer, more complex words a challenge.
    huh?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Shaking my head at this thread.