Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

this is the type of game the DAWGS of the last 2 decades

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,610
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    MSU has question marks, UW has a juggernaut on offense.

Huskies have been blowing out people with no effort so I’m sure there is plenty of good stuff yet not on film.

Should be fun.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,646
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

UW winning seems inexorable.

UWs passing game is analogous to Dip Belly's running game at Oregon. Oh no, it's 13-10 at halftime. 2 minutes into the 4th it's 48-20. It was always going to happen.

The way Chimp used to fuck with Sark, letting him score and get a couple of stops and hang for a quarter or two before stepping on his neck, made me hate him for a few years. Eventually I came to appreciate and even like him for it a little bit.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,009
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Washington NEEDS to win this game. I don't care if it's by 2 touchdowns or 2 points. Win the game and move on. I am used to the Huskies losing these games. As a 40 year fan, I need this

So 40 yrs old or fan for 40 yrs?

Also, did you just resurface?

@BeerThirty
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Washington NEEDS to win this game. I don't care if it's by 2 touchdowns or 2 points. Win the game and move on. I am used to the Huskies losing these games. As a 40 year fan, I need this

@BeerThirty
    little over 40 years old but a "fan" for about 35 years. All runs together now. As a young kid I cheered for the Huskies because if they didn't do well my Dad was a moody dick for a few days. My first clear as day memory of being crushed as a Husky fan was the 1990 UCLA game.
  • Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

@BeerThirty
    little over 40 years old but a "fan" for about 35 years. All runs together now. As a young kid I cheered for the Huskies because if they didn't do well my Dad was a moody dick for a few days. My first clear as day memory of being crushed as a Husky fan was the 1990 UCLA game.
    LOL. This will be Swisher Jr. in 20 years remembering our Husky game days. He'll have a bigger breadth of games to pick from for being crushed however.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,626
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Peterlips finds a way to lose this game
  • Options
    Founders Club
    DMO to Cuevas!!!

DAWG fans going to see that a lot next season...wuff
  • Options
    Founders Club
    DMO ROBBED LMAOOOOOO
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,114
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dtd said:

Let the duplicitous Dutchman win it before giving up you’re behymen.

If KDB loses this game I'll probably cope and say we can still run the table in conference

In reality we'd probably go 9-3 or 8-4, play in the Sun Bowl, and everyone is pissed and doubting 2024 with a lot of talent gone

This game is that important. I dont see a NY6 win if they lose this one.

DeBoner, Penix and friends will get it done. They talked natty all off season. Its show time.
    This is your Hawai'i.
    Crisped.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

MSU is also not very good.

Well