Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Liar or early signs of dementia?

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

Clips of M. Kelly interview with Mug Shot dropped. He doesn’t know who gave Fauci that Presidential Commendation on 1/19/2021.

Yes I know, TSers don’t care.

Comments

• alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    I don’t think it ever a good plan to point out the weak point of the person you like and try to say it’s a weak point for the person you don’t like.

Biden clearly has a major issue, you can’t gaslight anyone that he doesn’t.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,072
    This is getting a little old…
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    He sat down for the interview. He said what he said. I don’t care if it’s “getting old”, skip on by if you don’t like it.

Character still matters to some of us. It’s clear from other clips pertaining to COVID that he learned nothing. “People say I saved 50-100M lives.” Sure.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club
    Biden thanks you

Ron DeSantis praised Anthony Fauci for Covid response in spring 2020 for ‘really doing a good job’
    By Andrew Kaczynski, CNN
    Updated 6:55 PM EDT, Thu June 1, 2023

DeSantis now criticizing Trump for trusting Fauci. Hear his defense of Fauci from 2020
    02:26 - Source: CNN
    CNN

Republican presidential candidate Ron DeSantis is attacking former President Donald Trump for “turning the country over to [Dr. Anthony] Fauci in March 2020” but DeSantis was praising the chief public health official at the same time in previously unreported quotes, saying Fauci was “really, really good and really, really helpful” and “really doing a good job.”

In other comments, the Florida governor said he deferred to Fauci’s guidance on COVID-19 restrictions and later cited his guidance when communicating the policies he was putting in place early in the pandemic in the state of Florida.

You have a lot of people there who are working very, very hard, and they’re not getting a lot of sleep,” DeSantis said on March 25, 2020, at a briefing on Florida’s response. “And they’re really focusing on a big country that we have. And from Dr. Birx to Dr. Fauci to the vice president who’s worked very hard, the surgeon general, they’re really doing a good job. It’s a tough, tough situation, but they’re working hard.”

Biden thanks you

Puddin’ brain lies too.

Feel better now.

Ron DeSantis praised Anthony Fauci for Covid response in spring 2020 for ‘really doing a good job’
    By Andrew Kaczynski, CNN
    Updated 6:55 PM EDT, Thu June 1, 2023

DeSantis now criticizing Trump for trusting Fauci. Hear his defense of Fauci from 2020
    02:26 - Source: CNN
    CNN

Republican presidential candidate Ron DeSantis is attacking former President Donald Trump for “turning the country over to [Dr. Anthony] Fauci in March 2020” but DeSantis was praising the chief public health official at the same time in previously unreported quotes, saying Fauci was “really, really good and really, really helpful” and “really doing a good job.”

In other comments, the Florida governor said he deferred to Fauci’s guidance on COVID-19 restrictions and later cited his guidance when communicating the policies he was putting in place early in the pandemic in the state of Florida.

You have a lot of people there who are working very, very hard, and they’re not getting a lot of sleep,” DeSantis said on March 25, 2020, at a briefing on Florida’s response. “And they’re really focusing on a big country that we have. And from Dr. Birx to Dr. Fauci to the vice president who’s worked very hard, the surgeon general, they’re really doing a good job. It’s a tough, tough situation, but they’re working hard.”

A lot of words that don’t change the fact Trump lied. More interesting clips already out there. Did Trump listen to Fauci?
    NOC

At all

As we have discussed ad nauseum this is a losing issue for the GOP

Most Americans like the vaccine. My wife is on booster 4

Fauci is still popular

DeSantis is still a loser

NOC

At all

Fauci is still popular

Lockdown Ron.

Mug Shot thinks it is.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,219 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

He sat down for the interview. He said what he said. I don’t care if it’s “getting old”, skip on by if you don’t like it.

Character still matters to some of us. It’s clear from other clips pertaining to COVID that he learned nothing. “People say I saved 50-100M lives.” Sure.

I think of yours and for some reason the image that comes it mind is blood splatter from an exit wound.

Weird.

Trump’s answer to giving the pharmaceutical industry a free pass from potential lawsuits from vaxx injured was a profile in courage and caring.
    46XiJCAB said:

NOC

At all

Fauci is still popular

Lockdown Ron.

Mug Shot thinks it is.
    Your character guy is a hypocrite

That matters

Ty Willingham was man of character too
    edited September 2023

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

At all

Fauci is still popular

Lockdown Ron.

Mug Shot thinks it is.
    Your character guy is a hypocrite

That matters

Ty Willingham was man of character too
    Did Laura Loomer tell you that?

Trump during the interview said he didn’t listen to Fauci “too much.”

Funny, he’s own 2020 campaign ran an ad of Fauci interviews where he told the world how Trump took all of his advice.

Seems they wanted people to know how much Mug Shot trusted Fauci.

Liar or dementia, it’s one or the other.
    Lockdown Ron is a hypocrite who followed Fauci but thinks it's a great issue

Yawn

40 point low character loser

Lockdown Ron is a hypocrite who followed Fauci but thinks it's a great issue

Yawn

40 point low character loser

Trump made Fauci the face of COVID.

Then lied to M. Kelly claiming he didn’t.

Trump obviously thinks it’s an issue.

No character whatsoever.
    NOC

DeSantis is a low character hypocrite
    Race doesn’t want to talk about the free pass for big pharma Trump granted.
    NOC

People love the vaccine. Many call it the greatest vaccine ever

DeSantis thinks this is an issue. As someone said, Ron spent 100 million dollars to go from 23 percent to 14 percent

Good luck the rest of the way
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,350 Standard Supporter
    Enough about mug shot. Fill us in on Stubby.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,306 Swaye's Wigwam