Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Message from a soon-to-be former Hardcore Poster.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

This forum is what happens when 20+ trolls meet. I get really fucking irritated with some of the repetitive jokes here...it's not funny IMO. I yawn.. That said, I post on some various facebook boards and typically become one of the dominant-asshole-trolls myself on many of those boards, out of boredom. I probably get called an asshole at least once a week on at least one of those. Ive realized that I am an arrogant prick. There are a lot of narcissistic trolls here on this site, myself included....perhaps we are just naturally drawn to one another...sort of like how inmates are drawn to each others' criminal knowledge in a prison. I accept that some are going to possibly annoy me as much as I will probably and inevitably annoy them with my own style of posting...but ultimately I would appreciate this site more if it cut out the fat and were less repetitive and had more creativity. I get bored easily with the 23 daily repitions. Props to Derek Johnson for moderating this site...I wouldn't want that job.I suspect one day hell get very tired of doing it, especially with the repeated stuff.

• Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I can't tell if people are being serious in this discussion or this is just copying/pasting all of the grievances "mature" former-posters here have made over the years.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,575
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This has all been some dark shit dude. I’m not even sure I want to post here anymore.

25 years in law enforcement, yadda yadda yadda

Copypasta gone mad. Well done.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    no_uh said:

I can't tell if people are being serious in this discussion or this is just copying/pasting all of the grievances "mature" former-posters here have made over the years.

Some wise word's Mad_Son. This site would have longevity IF.

I respect most of Tsier's/Mohun's and Race's humorous posts here on this site, but the 3-4 Beavises copying everything they do is pathetic. You guys copying them don't have the brains to be original or creative like them.

I would much rather long-term hear Tailgater's legit, long, angry rants than an anally-expulsive repeat of Race's or Tsier's jokes from one the Beavises.

I've always appreciated Tailgater's views and rants, I hope he continues with them.

Peace out, negas.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Wow, I am shocked a message board full of dickheads. Talk that shit to my face and see how funny it is assholes.

BTW - 3.9 GPA already scored enough on the ACT as a 9th grader to be eligible. o all you dickheads, yes you know who you are, STFU.

You must have missed my Sark's lack of OL recruiting post and Adam Jude being upset about someone asking a good question as to why ASJ sucks?

What exactly do you contribute? Your next good post will be your first.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    DucksFC said:

PurpleJ said:

Wow, I am shocked a message board full of dickheads. Talk that shit to my face and see how funny it is assholes.

BTW - 3.9 GPA already scored enough on the ACT as a 9th grader to be eligible. o all you dickheads, yes you know who you are, STFU.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    One thing this board could really use is a work-mode template, as many other forums have. It would disable all pictures and censor some of the more suggestive language. There's no way I browse this forum on my work computers because I have no idea if a thread titled "Sark sucks" is going to have jailbait pictures.

Best of both worlds.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,350
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DucksFC said:

PurpleJ said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
    DucksFC I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @SECDAWG please take notes boss pod
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

DucksFC said:

PurpleJ said:

DucksFC I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.
    I want to lodge a complaint against your pictures too. My greevance is that you don't include direct links to these bitches in your signature.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    TheHB said:

I respectfully agree with you and take back my previous statement.

Wanna cyber?
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheHB said:

I respectfully agree with you and take back my previous statement.

Wanna cyber?
    ASL?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,944
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lots of free time.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

DucksFC said:

PurpleJ said:

I want to lodge a complaint against your pictures too. My greevance is that you don't include direct links to these bitches in your signature.
    WOOF

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam