Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

some of you wanted Aranda to be the coach

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

It's such a fucking crap shoot guessing which coach is actually legitimately good and which just stumbled into a good situation.
    -Aranda, Campbell appear to be shit
    -every coach at Boise before and after Pete has been absolutely shit at other programs
    -Frost was an absolute disaster at Nebraska after going undefeated at UCF
    -everyone thought Napier would be amazing at Florida. He looks like dog shit just like Mullen was
    -Texas has had a string of shit coaches moving from smaller programs

It appears we've lucked out for now. DeBoner seems legit but next year has to replace a ton

Is it DeBoner or is it Penix? Having one of if not the best QB in Merica can make a corch look pretty good.

FYI- I'm pretty much a semi-Doog so here's a preemptive fuck off to your fuck off.
    deBoer

look at his history
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,167
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I was Switzerland. Easier that way.

always bold to bet on the field
    A man’s gotta know his limitations.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

I wanted Deion. You all can suck it.

#metoo

2-0!
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,003
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

It's such a fucking crap shoot guessing which coach is actually legitimately good and which just stumbled into a good situation.
    -every coach at Boise before and after Pete has been absolutely shit at other programs
    -everyone thought Napier would be amazing at Florida. He looks like dog shit just like Mullen was

It appears we've lucked out for now. DeBoner seems legit but next year has to replace a ton

Next year scares the fuck out of me but hopefully a 10+ win season and some fat NIL checks will help pull in a bumper crop from the portal. I like to call them bumper crops, it’s what I like to do.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

Is it DeBoner or is it Penix? Having one of if not the best QB in Merica can make a corch look pretty good.

FYI- I'm pretty much a semi-Doog so here's a preemptive fuck off to your fuck off.
    deBoer

look at his history
    Fats hasn't lost a football game since Oct 9th of last year.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023
    The last coach to beat the Almighty Sark?

Fats from Centralia