Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tucker Carlson

13»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,986

SFGbob said:

This guy used to be pretty decent at exposing the Left's bullshit

Now he is obsessed with Obama gay sex orgy rumours from...really unrealible sources.

What in the actual fuck?

Trump winning in 2016 broke the fabric of reality

The guy claiming that he sucked Obama's cock and did coke with him has just as much evidence in support of his claim as this woman did in support of hers and leftists couldn't get enough of her story.

Totally true

This was a national embarrassment
    It was an embarrassment to the Rats but due to the fact that our media is completely corrupt and our politics are tribal it wasn't reported that way and the Rats didn't pay any real political price for their outrageous behavior.

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,352 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2023
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Made up like the dingbat claiming Trump raped her in busy department store.

Sounds like you disagree with the judicial process of an individual being held accountable by a jury of their peers, which is what happened. Sounds like he needed better lawyers.

Thanks for clarifying.
    I sure do. I see you like lefty loon mob rule. Case has been appealed I'm sure. We'll see it work itself out. Yeah since she don't know when other than a range of years i can understand how traumatic it was. . You were all for Christine Blasey Ford too I'm sure. Your that kind of high moral standards and principles guy aren't ya?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,079
    Camera phones were not a thing in 1999.

2002ish
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,220 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Really who cares if Obama fucks dudes. I always just sort of assumed he did because who would want to fuck Michelle?

I could care less who any of these assholes stick their dick in. They mostly all suck at running this country and that is the only concern I have.

I don't care but you know who would have cared, especially back in 2007 - 08? Black folks.
    [Citation needed]

*yore not wrong
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,683 Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Camera phones were not a thing in 1999.

2002ish

Yeah but we're believing Barrack got srs about cutting down on the gay sexy cocaine orgies in 2001?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464

Now he is obsessed with Obama gay sex orgy rumours from...really unrealible sources.

What in the actual fuck?

Tucker's just trying to live down telling a CPAC crowd that the New York Times corrects its own errors.

unforgivable
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

What in the actual fuck?

I think it's clear that everything is unclear.

Just curious, why is the guy unreliable? Maybe he is, I don't know and neither does anyone else.
    This article does a decent jump summing things up

https://nypost.com/2023/09/07/musk-calls-for-evidence-after-tucker-carlson-interview-with-man-claiming-he-had-sex-with-obama/

When even batshit Musk is wondering WTF is going on, you know we are living in weird times
    Could be true, could be bullshit. Who the fuck knows. Article says this whole thing was debunked, how is that even possible?

Proof at hand and all that.

Weve got a laptop for Hunter. Trumps sex life was not hard to figure out (and who gives a shit besides Dazzler types)

If Barry was doing blow and fucking dudes we would have some proof by now.

Like someone coming forward? The story has been out there for years

Journalists follow stories. Defining Tucker based on this seems short sighted

His body of work puts legacy media to shame
    Not defining his work on this.

But there isn't anything to this currently other than far right fantasies about Obama being exposed for gay sex orgies

How about we critique him for things that are actually proven, like being a shitty president
    Well you kind of are defining his work on this when you say Tucker used to be pretty good but now he's just all obsessed with Obama gay sex.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

What in the actual fuck?

Just curious, why is the guy unreliable? Maybe he is, I don't know and neither does anyone else.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/07/musk-calls-for-evidence-after-tucker-carlson-interview-with-man-claiming-he-had-sex-with-obama/

When even batshit Musk is wondering WTF is going on, you know we are living in weird times
    Could be true, could be bullshit. Who the fuck knows. Article says this whole thing was debunked, how is that even possible?

Weve got a laptop for Hunter. Trumps sex life was not hard to figure out (and who gives a shit besides Dazzler types)

Not defining his work on this.

But there isn't anything to this currently other than far right fantasies about Obama being exposed for gay sex orgies

How about we critique him for things that are actually proven, like being a shitty president
    This old dodge

There is a guy going on record which is more than what got a special prosecutor for Trump

If there wasn't a blue dress people would still be denying Bill and Monica
    If we have Trump grabbing chicks by the puss on recording, i think wed have Obama going full pumpy on people

Clinton was pre cell phones
    So was this, at least for cell phones that did what you are requiring as proof.
    Phones had the ability to take pics and record audio in the aughts

I like to call the 2000s "the aughts"
    Then don't believe it. But the lack of substantiated evidence doesn't make a first hand claim "debunked" as your linked article said. I think even HHusky would agree with that.
    I never said it was debunked.

I said we need to see some better proof than what has been brought forth

Tucker knows what he is doing. This topic gets the views from his base.
    I didn't watch the interview but I found it an odd topic given his recent bombshell interviews. I guess it would show that Obama was living a lie and all that. I'm more concerned that Obama is still running the country and intentionally trying to destroy it. But who knows, maybe Tucker sees this story as a way to undermine Obama's credibility and power.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

What in the actual fuck?

Tucker is a great talk show host. But He’s not a journo.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,885 Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

What in the actual fuck?

Tucker is a great talk show host. But He’s not a journo.
    Journalism is dead and buried

Democracy died in silence. Allegedly
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    The dems set the standard of reporting outlandish accusations and making it fact. Does Kavanaugh ring a bell?
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,976
    Just like Trump's sex life is none of my business, neither is Obama's. I too wish Tucker wouldn't stoop to that level. Just my 2 cents.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter

Obama was against gay marriage until he ran for president

Since then he's a big lbgjytrf guy lecturing the rest of us heathen

To stay in the closet all this time would hurt him far more on the left

If he was out and proud say it loud I wouldn't care

The left is always concerned about hypocrisy until they aren't

He was against until he ran for re-election. That is, he was a despicable bigot for the majority of his elected tim.