Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Not a dry eye in the house this Saturday

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,545 Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

Hopefully he takes those helmets with him.

Sorry, not sorry.

We should sink them(the helmets) to the bottom of the MacKenzie river.

There, equal opportunity.

I'm in the minority of liking purple helmets for a few of the games every season.

In the showcase/recruiting room in the concourse I noticed that they still have them as part of the repertoire (ILTCITR).
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited September 2023

A real gym rat who lived in the film room

To me though he represented the decline of the program under Lambo. He was a star but he shouldn't have been. Talent had gone way down

But that's not Joe's fault

White try hard that excelled because no one else could get open down field with consistency.

Different positions but He’s your Max Borghi.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,465 Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

To me though he represented the decline of the program under Lambo. He was a star but he shouldn't have been. Talent had gone way down

White try hard that excelled because no one else could get open down field with consistency.

Max Borghi wasn't recruited to a team that had just been to three Rose Bowls in a row.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,196

Kaepsknee said:

Max Borghi wasn't recruited to a team that had just been to three Rose Bowls in a row.
    I believe Joe was a walk-on. But, still...
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,507 Swaye's Wigwam
    DeBoer is like 100-10 as a head coach and retards still doubt him
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Kaepsknee said:

I believe Joe was a walk-on. But, still...
    Shhhh.