Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

To all the Price haters

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Standard Supporter
That would be:
Softy, Hugh "the hater" millen, dawgman.com staff, and all the fans still defending Nick Montana after the Oregon State game. Oh and actually Dick Baird because Price is the only player I have heard him really bad mouth. It was after a drubbing down at U$C and Hugh just ripped Price in half and Dick actually jumped in on the pounding.

Any hoo, for the Price haters, Sark defenders.......Sark has failed to develop another QB in year five, and Price was a Tryone recruit by the way. Sark, has not put a o-line together in five years nor has he recruited a second wide receiver in five years.

The best play caller in the country brought in Nicky boy and Derrick Brown who takes reps at RB. Miles and Lindquist on paper were good gets but still freshman and neither taken a live snap. So next year it will be a rebuilding year I guess at QB, but Sark being an offensive guru it shouldn't be an issue.

So for all the Price haters just understand Sark is the responsible party. If Price has a big year it will be all because of Sark but if he has a bad year it will be because Price has bad knees, he is too small, he can't read a defense and all the bullshit spewed by the haters.

One of my favorite Millen diatribes about Price was when he was a freshman, and Hugh was breaking down the fact that when a "REAL" QB throws the ball the tip of the ball must point upward. When Price would throw the ball tip of the pointed downward, a tell tail sign that he could not be a starting college QB. Then Price went on to throw 33 TD's and score 7 TD's against RGIII. Of course Price was throwing to three wide receivers recruited by Tyrone. All the haters want to ignore that Kearse, Aguilar and Goodwin were pretty solid players.

So either way in eyes of husky fans Sark wins in both scenarios. Price has a big year, it's all because of Sark, if Price has a bad year it's because Price can't play the position.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I never boo the kids
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I never boo the kids

Classy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

I never boo the kids

Classy.
    FO.G.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

I never boo the kids

Classy.
    FO.G.
    You seem to have an agenda.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Needs to put more time in the film room. He has natural talent but lacks leadership.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    It's possible to be a Price hater and a Sark hater. I am both. Price is broken and Sark sucks.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's possible to be a Price hater and a Sark hater. I am both. Price is broken and Sark sucks.

I blame Cozzetto. How does that saying go? It all starts and ends with the OL coach?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Needs to put more time in the film room. He has natural talent but lacks leadership.

But he is well spoken
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    don't create a constructive conversation. lets just cheer on the purple and gold as they fight with glory, blood-sweat and softness into the Sun Bowl against Duke in 2013.

Then we can look forward to parlaying 19 returning starters and a RS freshman QB into a nailbiter vs Wake Forest in a Sun Bowl repeat in 2014. But its OK, Sark is the right man for the job and 5-straight 7-6 seasons are just the result of Willingham and that dreadful 0-12 season.

It takes 10 years tool rebuild a program that went 0-12, even though Les Miles believed this was a good football team in '09, that was clearly good enough to beat his Bayou Bengals. I've mentioned on many occasions that Sark's 2009 and 2010 teams were his best. That got me banned from dickman.com, but its the truth.

Now Sark is at 7-6, the same record he had then, and people actually argue that this team is better now? Those teams beat USC back to back, and should have beat Notre Dame on the road (if not for Homer play-calling) . Sark hasn't won a big game on the road with HIS OWN PLAYERS, yet did with Ty's. Sark is a dead duck!

Question now becomes, because the dawgman sympathizers will want to give him 10 years, who do we go after next year when Snark goes 6-7 and how do those responsible fend off the Sark Ball lickers?

We HAVE to go for an NFL coach. A coach who understand ball control, a punishing ground game, correct use of the TE (not 5-yard curls out of the slot) and nasty defense (which Sark HAS made an effort to do) David Shaw is the best coach in the pac12. Find me somebody like hiza