Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CU tickets are a bit crazy rn

Lowest tickets for this weekend against Nebraska are going for $354. That's almost $100 over Rose Bowl tickets

Would love to see Nebraska spoil Prime's home debut, but I bet they'll get rolled

Comments

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2023
    Yeah, I thought about going to this game too as back in the day Colorado and Nebraska were huge rivals, so I’m sure that’s adding to the hype too.

Better dead than Red!
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,250
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I just don't understand the widespread loathing for Prime here on HH. I'm rooting for him

I'm gonna withhold my opinion until Hunter gets to 1000 snaps, which will be about game 7...
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I just don't understand the widespread loathing for Prime here on HH. I'm rooting for him

Ditto.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    boofs been a dead ass program for years, good to see that program have some life. watching them play last year was pitiful.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

More to do with his brash personality than his coaching accumen. He is polarizing and people tune in to see him or lose. He is what he is at this point.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,000
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

More to do with his brash personality than his coaching accumen. He is polarizing and people tune in to see him or lose. He is what he is at this point.
    Usually I don't like arrogant people but when I look at Prime I see a showman and a good coach
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,483
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

Lowest tickets for this weekend against Nebraska are going for $354. That's almost $100 over Rose Bowl tickets

Would love to see Nebraska spoil Prime's home debut, but I bet they'll get rolled

Those high prices aren’t from CU fans, and they’ve been high all year. Nebraska is the denver metro’s team. Every fucking 30-something from Wyoming/nebraska/dakotas/Kansas/Missouri has moved to Denver in the last decade. And they all root for nebraska (in football). KU for basketball.

There will be more red than black inside Folsom
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

Those high prices aren’t from CU fans, and they’ve been high all year. Nebraska is the denver metro’s team. Every fucking 30-something from Wyoming/nebraska/dakotas/Kansas/Missouri has moved to Denver in the last decade. And they all root for nebraska (in football). KU for basketball.

Jayhusker day at coors field
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

The Rockies suck…and I say this as a Mariners* fan.

*Yes, I know they’re doing well right now, but give it time.

• Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    ntxduck said:

Wrong again. LOL.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    edited September 2023

ntxduck said:

Wrong again. LOL.
    Congrats on having 50% of the crowd at a home game. Glad you beat the shit out of them, nebraska people in CO are insufferable
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,898
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

Wrong again. LOL.
    Why your beta fans rushing the field after beating limp dick Nebraska?
  • Options
    BuffBuffPassBuffBuffPass Member Posts: 322
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

Wrong again. LOL.
    Why your beta fans rushing the field after beating limp dick Nebraska?
    Agreed that rushing the field is a bad look there. Crowd was great in general though.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Prime is a true definition of winners win, HH is 81% loser hence the hate
  • Options
    Standard Supporter