Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Oliver Luck has pieced together a nice career considering his most notable accomplishment was producing this creature.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,174
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Oliver Luck has pieced together a nice career considering his most notable accomplishment was producing this creature.

Wasn't Andrew part of the prison rape of Sark's Dwags in 2010 at Husky Stadium? 41-0 at halftime if I remember correctly. Only time me (or my dad) has ever left a Husky game at halftime.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Wasn't Andrew part of the prison rape of Sark's Dwags in 2010 at Husky Stadium? 41-0 at halftime if I remember correctly. Only time me (or my dad) has ever left a Husky game at halftime.
    Yup. That was that game. Sark started 2 true freshman at LG & LT and they got run over so many times that probably by the 2nd quarter, he put the upper classmen back in the game. It was the end of October and we left near halftime as well.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,305
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    “You had Andrew Luck and couldn’t even win the Pac-10!” Was my favorite heckle to shout at Harbaugh from Beaver Stadium.

Now Michigan isn’t ass at least.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

He was. I was there too. What a waste of money.