Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Utah DESTROYS SECDawg's Florida Gators

2»

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2023

SECDAWG said:

Ahhhh, yes, the sputtering Gatas…preseason unranked(and that’s same something, y’all know, SEC biased and all…) beat by 13 points to the two time defending PAC Champs, # 14, at their home stadium in front of a ruckus, loud, TUFF Ute crowd….and pretty much dominated the second half except scoreboard. Meh.

Wasn’t impressed to say the least. Really wasn’t impressed with FL coaching and clock management. Acted like they didn’t know the clock rules have changed. I’ll say this, if that’s the best the PAC 12 has or if WA don’t beat them guys like a rented mule at Husky Stadium, might wanna talk to Coach about maybe throwing a game here or there before CFP and wind up gettin the TCU treatment.

How bout dat?

your heart wasn't in that rebuttal pod

Heart? Heh, you wanted moor?

Said I wasn’t impressed with either. Gatas shot theirselves in the ass all night…again. Same stupid penalties and mistakes at the most inopportune times, procedural penalties, dumbasses on the field wearing the same number jersey, several trips to the red zone making dumb mistakes and penalties, horrible clock management, missed field goal well within range, special team debacles, etc…less we forget, Vandy beat these guysms last year and nothings seemed to have change with them. At all. Same coaching and dumb mistakes. And they got an L for their trouble. Awesome.

UTah side, defensive line and backers looked stout, FL running game was not there. However, FL was able to pass for over 300 yards(I think) with a brick footed, BIG 10 transfer QB. WA and Penis oughta be salivating over this exposure by the Gatas. And I do realize Joe Dirt didn’t play but FL defense held UTah to under 300 yards total offense. On their field. And 70 was one play. Only 7 points in the second half.

So, no, not too impressed with either and I didn’t see anyone destroyed. UTah capitalized off FL mistakes and both defenses did fairly well. Bout it. And I’m not here to bash Utah, btw. Other than fucking with you hammerheads, I like the Utes and Whittingham and how he’s built his team far as PAC 12 is concerned. He’s brought an SEC style of LOS and defense to Utah and it shows. But that level of play they did against the Gatas won’t get it done with some of the SEC top teams…

SECDAWG said:

Take the L. If auburn loses to cal you need to send a delegation to formally apologize to the west coast schools.

UGA doesn't play anyone this year and will likely have to be perfect to make the playoff.

LSU has a 50/50 game this weekend. If they lose there is no margin for error.

This could be the year the SEC is told to fuck off with the playoff. Or not. Either way it will be interesting.

No dominant team on paper this year anywhere except for Michigan who is a known bed wetter.

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

haie said:

Utah looks like a 7-8 win team.

I think most people thought that after their collapse at Florida last season. Utah, like UW, has a history of development. People are fooling themselves if they think Utah won't be there at the end of the season.
    utah looked like ass against florida to star the year last year, won* the pac-12, but they better learn to score points when they go to the big 12.

florida fucking sucks but theyre a dead ass program at this point. i wish them well in fucking up yet another coaching hire.
    SECDAWG said:

and pretty much dominated the second half except scoreboard

moral victory post of the week and we aint even to saturday yet.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Ahhhh, yes, the sputtering Gatas…preseason unranked(and that’s same something, y’all know, SEC biased and all…) beat by 13 points to the two time defending PAC Champs, # 14, at their home stadium in front of a ruckus, loud, TUFF Ute crowd….and pretty much dominated the second half except scoreboard. Meh.

Wasn’t impressed to say the least. Really wasn’t impressed with FL coaching and clock management. Acted like they didn’t know the clock rules have changed. I’ll say this, if that’s the best the PAC 12 has or if WA don’t beat them guys like a rented mule at Husky Stadium, might wanna talk to Coach about maybe throwing a game here or there before CFP and wind up gettin the TCU treatment.

How bout dat?

Said I wasn’t impressed with either. Gatas shot theirselves in the ass all night…again. Same stupid penalties and mistakes at the most inopportune times, procedural penalties, dumbasses on the field wearing the same number jersey, several trips to the red zone making dumb mistakes and penalties, horrible clock management, missed field goal well within range, special team debacles, etc…less we forget, Vandy beat these guysms last year and nothings seemed to have change with them. At all. Same coaching and dumb mistakes. And they got an L for their trouble. Awesome.

UTah side, defensive line and backers looked stout, FL running game was not there. However, FL was able to pass for over 300 yards(I think) with a brick footed, BIG 10 transfer QB. WA and Penis oughta be salivating over this exposure by the Gatas. And I do realize Joe Dirt didn’t play but FL defense held UTah to under 300 yards total offense. On their field. And 70 was one play. Only 7 points in the second half.

So, no, not too impressed with either and I didn’t see anyone destroyed. UTah capitalized off FL mistakes and both defenses did fairly well. Bout it. And I’m not here to bash Utah, btw. Other than fucking with you hammerheads, I like the Utes and Whittingham and how he’s built his team far as PAC 12 is concerned. He’s brought an SEC style of LOS and defense to Utah and it shows. But that level of play they did against the Gatas won’t get it done with some of the SEC top teams…

SECDAWG said:

Take the L. If auburn loses to cal you need to send a delegation to formally apologize to the west coast schools.

UGA doesn't play anyone this year and will likely have to be perfect to make the playoff.

This could be the year the SEC is told to fuck off with the playoff. Or not. Either way it will be interesting.

No dominant team on paper this year anywhere except for Michigan who is a known bed wetter.

If you take away Utah's 24 points, Florida won that game handily

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,174
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

How bout dat?

SECDAWG said:

If you take away Utah's 24 points, Florida won that game handily

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,095
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2023
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

How bout dat?

LSU won the natty then sucked the following year. No excuses. Utah is an average team that played a bad game and still controlled the game from start to finish.

This is what teams ( Florida) look like when they actually have to play out of region.

Georgia won the natty then won the natty the following year. UTah didn’t control the game from start to finish, FL controlled more clock and total yards.

This would have been the result of every SEC team because “play out of region.”

Terrible take….from start to finish.
    kill yourself. It was 24-3 midway through the 4th. One team scored a touchdown on their first play of the gayme. The other scored their first when the game was over.

Let me speel this out. Utah scored more points in 9 seconds than Flurda did in 32 minutes. Pretty pretty sure that's being in control of the game. With their backup QB.
  • Options
    dtd said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

How bout dat?

LSU won the natty then sucked the following year. No excuses. Utah is an average team that played a bad game and still controlled the game from start to finish.

This is what teams ( Florida) look like when they actually have to play out of region.

Georgia won the natty then won the natty the following year. UTah didn’t control the game from start to finish, FL controlled more clock and total yards.

This would have been the result of every SEC team because “play out of region.”

Terrible take….from start to finish.
    kill yourself. It was 24-3 midway through the 4th. One team scored a touchdown on their first play of the gayme. The other scored their first when the game was over.

Let me speel this out. Utah scored more points in 9 seconds than Flurda did in 32 minutes. Pretty pretty sure that's being in control of the game. With their backup QB.
    Game Was over and it stood? Weird.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,454
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    flatus said:

Yeah but only 24 points at home against a shit D.

They'll have to put up 50+ to beat our dawgs. I like our chances.

Doubt you'll be playing against QB3. People forget QB2 Brandon Rose suffered a freak season ending injury 2/3's of the way through fall camp.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,557
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

Utah looks like a 7-8 win team.

I think most people thought that after their collapse at Florida last season. Utah, like UW, has a history of development. People are fooling themselves if they think Utah won't be there at the end of the season.
    The difference this year is their best players are already beat up before their first game as opposed to just being dinged up in their final 2-3 games.
    Look, my faggy IPA bro, I wish it was different, but the proof is in the pudding.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,992
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

How bout dat?

SECDAWG said:

Well LSU sure as hell is not a contender.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    89ute said:

flatus said:

Doubt you'll be playing against QB3. People forget QB2 Brandon Rose suffered a freak season ending injury 2/3's of the way through fall camp.
    Literally no one is scared of cam rising
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,992
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

89ute said:

flatus said:

I think usc may have something to say about that.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,029

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

flatus said:

I think usc may have something to say about that.
    they saw him twice last year, Utah scored 40+ both times.