Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is Lard Ass Scurred?

Comments

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Why else would Mug Shot post four vids in one day attacking RDS and calling for him to drop out?

He has this thing wrapped up. RDS is a non factor. No one even likes the guy.

But when you’re a child, like Lard Ass, with zero impulse control and a fragile ego, it’s not surprising.

Scarred? Did someone hit or stab him?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Why else would Mug Shot post four vids in one day attacking RDS and calling for him to drop out?

He has this thing wrapped up. RDS is a non factor. No one even likes the guy.

But when you’re a child, like Lard Ass, with zero impulse control and a fragile ego, it’s not surprising.

RDS should drop out and submit if he wants any chance at 2028. He's free to go down in flames though. Free country.
    I thought RDS would be a good opponent against Newsom for 2028. Now I think he might be a liability.
    Whoever Trump knights will be the guy for 2028. 46x will say that is deranged, and he could be right depending on who it is, but it's reality.
    So then the soonest a GOP candidate gets in the White House would be 2032 then?

You're assuming the republic allows you to believe elections have any validity in 9 years.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Blueduck said:

Irony?

EMFA.

Weirdo.
    You know you've hit the target when '46quook pulls out his gay fetishes. And weirdo get your own word you fucking freak.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,104
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bob_C said:

Biden and DeSantis taking credit for doing what the government is supposed to do in a wind storm

Awesome. Dumb and dumber

Everything meathead does is a calculated move and the voters see right through it hence his dead campaign

Good luck the rest of the way in the Senate race

McConnell and Scott aren't great buddies, Mitch would probably help Ron in the primary.
    Not sure how much help McConnell is going to be when he keeps leaving the planet..

https://youtube.com/shorts/vSviqGYw6lA?si=8AZIZgmwHNzEc0eg
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Biden and DeSantis taking credit for doing what the government is supposed to do in a wind storm

Awesome. Dumb and dumber

Everything meathead does is a calculated move and the voters see right through it hence his dead campaign

I like a serious guy who gets things done.

You like a Lard Ass relegated to shit posting to his congregation from his basement and hawking his Mud Shot like a Billy Swaggart wannabe.

One of us isn't a cult member.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,019
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    One of us doesn't have enough followers to field a baseball team. No chance of a cult.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Sledog said:

One of us doesn't have enough followers to field a baseball team. No chance of a cult.

So just like Vivek? Except I'd say he's approaching cult status too. Another empty suit filled with promises that he has no intention of ever fulfilling if he were ever elected.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,710
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nobody likes DeSantis

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

So just like Vivek? Except I'd say he's approaching cult status too. Another empty suit filled with promises that he has no intention of ever fulfilling if he were ever elected.
    How come you are so obsessed with the other candidates instead of spending time extolling the virtues of your own?

Weird, quite honestly.

Look what he has to work with
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,844
    Founders Club

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

How come you are so obsessed with the other candidates instead of spending time extolling the virtues of your own?

Weird, quite honestly.

Meat.

• Options
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

Weird, quite honestly.

Lard Ass posted four vids about RDS in one day. Why doesn’t he just extoll his own virtues.

Oh, that’s right. He has nothing to work with.

The adult didn’t take the bait. He was focused on doing his job as Gov, while the child was throwing a fit because he was being ignored.

Sucker.
  • Options

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

Weird, quite honestly.

If only RDS had a Mug Shot to get voters excited about him.

Damn.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

Weird, quite honestly.

Damn.
    No one is excited about meathead

At all

• Options

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

Weird, quite honestly.

Damn.
    No one is excited about meathead

At all

He needs to figure out a way to get indicted. Maybe pick up some Trump supporters?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,304
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

Weird, quite honestly.

Furthermore, why come here and throw feces at the glass?

Definitely going to change hearts and minds by calling everyone names and projecting weird fetishes.

I guess this is our GOP establishment.
  • Options

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

Weird, quite honestly.

Furthermore, why come here and throw feces at the glass?

Definitely going to change hearts and minds by calling everyone names and projecting weird fetishes.

I guess this is our GOP establishment.
    Come on name calling is cool and anyone not supporting Trump is an establishment RINO!

Chip Roy is a RINO!

Nope, your guy created the new rules.

Enjoy them.
  • Options

Nobody likes DeSantis

I hear his wife and kids secretly hate him too.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

So just to recap based on the responses.

Lard Ass is scurred.

I heard a long time ago that Mug Shot doesn't like men who surrender.

Thanks fellas!

TDS is a helluva drug
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

Awesome. Dumb and dumber

I like a serious guy who gets things done.

You like a Lard Ass relegated to shit posting to his congregation from his basement and hawking his Mud Shot like a Billy Swaggart wannabe.

One of us isn't a cult member.

And that one is not you.