Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vivek Ramaswampy

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
The skeletons are being dug up. My original concern was he sounded too good.

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,325 Swaye's Wigwam
    He’s been eating into the swamps vote share, thus the need to project. LIPO.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,934 Founders Club
    And who is digging up the skeletons and why? The Buttboy and Vivek tape at the Sharpton interview is a deep pull
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,397 Standard Supporter
    We haven't had fair and free elections in quite some tim. Selected not elected. Trump broke them when people poured out to vote for him. They did not build a large enough cheat cushion and were caught by surprise. Hence 2020's plandemic with the release of an engineered virus, illegal mass mail in voting and vote count shutdowns to figure out the number of ballots that needed to be injected to win. That's why there are 130-150,000 vote spikes all for Biden in the wee morning hours. Add in the lamestram media and big tech along with weaponized federal agencies and they can win every single time if we do not end this bullshit.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Good poont. He was gonna come out of this unscathed. He will get pressed in the next debate.

Perfect remains the enemy of good. Even as a Trump cultist I'll let it play out

Ask yourself this. Who is more connected to the establishment- Vivek or DeSantis

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
    No vegans allowed.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,325 Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

No vegans allowed.

I always laughed when the office would order pizza and they would get a veggie one for the vegetarians. Why not just get a cheese?
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

No vegans allowed.

I always laughed when the office would order pizza and they would get a veggie one for the vegetarians. Why not just get a cheese?
    Vegetarian I can sort of get. But vegan on a day in day out basis? I’d just as soon stop eating altogether.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,380
    edited August 2023

We haven't had fair and free elections in quite some tim>. Selected not elected. Trump broke them when people poured out to vote for him. They did not build a large enough cheat cushion and were caught by surprise. Hence 2020's plandemic with the release of an engineered virus, illegal mass mail in voting and vote count shutdowns to figure out the number of ballots that needed to be injected to win. That's why there are 130-150,000 vote spikes all for Biden in the wee morning hours. Add in the lamestram media and big tech along with weaponized federal agencies and they can win every single time if we do not end this bullshit.

Since at least Perot but I believe it's been tainted/ controlled probably since Kennedy's assassination
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,579 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

The skeletons are being dug up. My original concern was he sounded too good.

Yes, that was the concern, he was too good of a candidate.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited August 2023

Ask yourself this. Who is more connected to the establishment- Vivek or DeSantis

LOL..................

Race crying about hardball is so thick with irony.

Your golden boy is a fucking fraud.

Mini-ConMan.

Only a fucking dipshit would vote for this guy.
  • SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

No vegans allowed.

Vegetarian I can sort of get. But vegan on a day in day out basis? I’d just as soon stop eating altogether.
    Sounds like a plan!
    46XiJCAB said:

LOL..................

Mini-ConMan.

Wow

Just wow

SkipBoyd said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

No vegans allowed.

Sounds like a plan!
    Shut up and punt!

46XiJCAB said:

LOL..................

Mini-ConMan.

Wow

Just wow

You fell for him.

LOL…

Sucker.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL..................

Mini-ConMan.

Wow

Just wow

You fell for him.

LOL…

Sucker.
    Ok

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

LOL..................

Mini-ConMan.

Wow

Just wow

You fell for him.

LOL…

Sucker.
    Ok
    Mark.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,397 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

LOL..................

Mini-ConMan.

So you'll be sitting this election out, right?