Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can't win

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
https://newsmax.com/mclaughlin/biden-fulton-trump/2023/08/29/id/1132479/

After Georgia’s indictment of Donald Trump, our new national poll shows he not only beats Biden, but he would defeat the current president in an electoral landslide.

The McLaughlin national survey finds Trump leads Biden 47% to 43% — up 2 points this month alone.

Even more remarkable, with our voter model for this poll we assigned 4 more points of Biden 2020 voters than Trump 2020 voters.

This means looking to 2024 there is an 8-point turnaround in favor of Trump from the 2020 election. Biden voters are switching to Trump.

But here’s the really big news.

In the key battleground states Trump leads Biden 49% to 41%.

If the election was today, Trump would defeat Biden in an electoral landslide.

Our poll – and other national surveys are confirming a huge turnaround for Trump.

Remember, Donald Trump never won the popular vote in the 2016 and 2020 national popular vote, and almost all polls had him losing the popular vote in both elections.

But now our poll and others show him leading.

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,908 Founders Club
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,097 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2023
    RDS has this he's just a bit short of Trump right now! Literally.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,961 Founders Club
    Where 2000 mules would fail, 3000 mules will succeed
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Not sure why you guys are celebrating that another republican couldnt stand out. It just means trump will be the nominee and lose in a landslide
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    edited August 2023

Not sure why you guys are celebrating that another republican couldnt stand out. It just means trump will be the nominee and lose in a landslide

hr; yk
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Other than the fact that numbers show an electoral landslide for Trump good point

ASU reading skills

Other than the fact that numbers show an electoral landslide for Trump good point

ASU reading skills
    We'll see but I'm not buying it.

The housewives are out
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    I am going to wait until I see what the election year pandemic/emergency/war will bring - election too far out. Too much time on everyone's hands to predict the pulse of our stupid nation.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited August 2023

ASU reading skills

The housewives are out
    LebamDawg said:

I am going to wait until I see what the election year pandemic/emergency/war will bring - election too far out. Too much time on everyone's hands to predict the pulse of our stupid nation.

Look the article and poll could be bullshit and I'm the original it's too early to assume Trump is even the nominee

I get that

I'm just pointing out another failed DeSantis talking point that Trump can't win. He can. Numbers are moving his way

Doesn't mean he will so don't twist

He is the best option until someone in the GOP beats him. They can unite or they can meltdown like 46
    Always about me with you.

Trump gives no one a reason to unite other than he isn’t Joey. Shortest midget stuff.

Rent Free!
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,010 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

ASU reading skills

The housewives are out
    LebamDawg said:

Look the article and poll could be bullshit and I'm the original it's too early to assume Trump is even the nominee

I get that

I'm just pointing out another failed DeSantis talking point that Trump can't win. He can. Numbers are moving his way

He is the best option until someone in the GOP beats him. They can unite or they can meltdown like 46

Trump gives no one a reason to unite other than he isn’t Joey. Shortest midget stuff.

Rent Free!
    You eternal war types have no ability to prioritize and assume we have unlimited resources. Sort of like the left. Ukraine is way down the list of foreign and domestic threats to the US and our freedoms. Instead of NATO trying to build a huge ineffective "military" organization with key expansions like Turkey and the others that have no interest in providing any protection of the US border and interests we needed to get Ukraine in there because ... Trump didn't need to spend crap on Ukraine and there was no invasion. Now it's Team Pronouns and Trannies versus the world. Who in their right mind would join the US military who is now more interested in woke politically correct thinking and the global warming fraud.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

ASU reading skills

The housewives are out
    Then bet on it if you're so confident it will be a landslide lock. I wonder what the betting odds in London are on this now? I think the Clinton Trump odds for Trump were like 20 or 30 -1. Actually, I just checked and he's +200 or about 33%. That's way better than he was against Clinton considering there are multiple people still running and it's not just 1 on 1.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

ASU reading skills

The housewives are out
    LebamDawg said:

I get that

Rent Free!
    You are so unoriginal

Like your boy DeSantis

Couple of wannabes
    LebamDawg said:

This is true. Dems don't want to win either so they'll pull some fuckery like shove Kamala in there instead of joe
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    This is from June 2022

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/party-switchers-strongly-republican-especially-suburbs-troubling-democrats/

Excerpts from article
    But nowhere is the shift more pronounced - and dangerous for Democrats - than in the suburbs, where well-educated swing voters who turned against Trump's Republican Party in recent years appear to be swinging back.

But over the last year, roughly two-thirds of the 1.7 million voters who changed their party affiliation shifted to the Republican Party. In all, more than 1 million people became Republicans compared to about 630,000 who became Democrats.

Roughly four months before Election Day, Democrats have no clear strategy to address Mr. Biden's weak popularity and voters' overwhelming fear that the country is headed in the wrong direction with their party in charge. And while Republicans have offered few policy solutions of their own, the GOP has been working effectively to capitalize on the Democrats' shortcomings.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Polls have proven to be useless.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

46XiJCAB said:

ASU reading skills

The housewives are out
    LebamDawg said:

I get that

Rent Free!
    You eternal war types have no ability to prioritize and assume we have unlimited resources. Sort of like the left. Ukraine is way down the list of foreign and domestic threats to the US and our freedoms. Instead of NATO trying to build a huge ineffective "military" organization with key expansions like Turkey and the others that have no interest in providing any protection of the US border and interests we needed to get Ukraine in there because ... Trump didn't need to spend crap on Ukraine and there was no invasion. Now it's Team Pronouns and Trannies versus the world. Who in their right mind would join the US military who is now more interested in woke politically correct thinking and the global warming fraud.
    You?