Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Season Predictions/Hawt taykes

2»

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter

doogville said:

This is at most a 2 loss team in the regular season. I haven't seen a UW team get better over the course of a season like last year's team, with every unit improving and finishing strong.

They have the talent and the mojo. QB and WR corps is probably at all time UW levels.

The program hasn't had this kind of swagger in a long time.

The improvement in defense was real, even within games from the first to second halves. I probably have higher expectations than most about the defense this year.
    Pretty wild to see this level of doogism on hardcore husky. The D absolutely sucks until proven otherwise.

They are a couple of egregious dropped passes away from ending the season with a big L from a Sark team, minus Bijan.
    Eh. The offense was grinding down the clock and up by 17 points
    The point is the defense wasn't making plays (at least not the secondary). They were fine vs the run, against the pass though there was not this great improvement as some like to spin, Texas just sucked.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,364
    I'm in the 1 or 2 loss camp, it's HARD to go undefeated. The P12 corpse will haunt us no matter how good we? Are... Teams that go undefeated usually have a great offense and a really good, shutdown defense. This team has a good enough offense, but I don't think the D is good enough to just impose their will on SC, Oregon, and whatever's left of the Pac. I do think they will be improved and could potentially be dominating
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,918 Swaye's Wigwam
    Some of you tards missed the point of a hot take thread.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam

Some of you tards missed the point of a hot take thread.

I always thought there was a difference between a hawt take and a shit take…
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,593
    Usc and Oregon are the only games that should be tough for UW on paper.

Anything less than 11-1 is a disappointment. Especially with a sark 7-5 season on the horizon next year with Dylan Morris behind the wheel + a step up in competition in the BIG.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,593

ntxduck said:

Anything less than 11-1 is a disappointment. Especially with a sark 7-5 season on the horizon next year with Dylan Morris behind the wheel + a step up in competition in the BIG.

If Dylan Morris starts Fats isn't the answer
    Don’t think fats has any more generational qbs he coached at Indiana or Fresno to transfer in.
  • SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    We’ve got a 3-page thread on worst opening game losses and no one is worried about Boise?
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,801 Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Don’t think fats has any more generational qbs he coached at Indiana or Fresno to transfer in.
    Some could argue without Fats those generational QBs could be benched at Indiana or throw a losing pick six to teams with superior culture.
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 808
    You’re all forgetting the defense can’t fucking tackle
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,529 Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

DeBoer doesnt go 7-5

Hth
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

You’re all forgetting the defense can’t fucking tackle

Me not forgetting
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    SkipBoyd said:

We’ve got a 3-page thread on worst opening game losses and no one is worried about Boise?

That's why this thread exists

In honor of losing to Boise
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,823 Swaye's Wigwam
    SkipBoyd said:

I’m your huckleberry.gif
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,204
    UW beats Boise CC rather easily, say, 45 - 20?
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,383 Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

The battle between Mack, Haskell and Keinholtz will be electric next year