Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Season Predictions/Hawt taykes

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
9-3 with losses to SC/Beavs and either Oregon or Utah at home.

Beavs will play in Pac12 Championship Game

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,529 Swaye's Wigwam
    11-1, 12-0 or fuck off
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    Defensive back 7 is awful until proven otherwise. Penix on borrowed tim. No running game.

8-4

But our° receivers are amazing.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,798 Swaye's Wigwam

11-1, 12-0 or fuck off

I’m finding it tough not to doog and call this action as well.

Problem is anything less than LY and we’re all pissed and disappointed. Anything better and they might fuck around and be competing for more than the last pac-12 championship.

It’ll be chinteresting.

We? Can’t have nice things butt fuck off if you’re calling less than 10 wins.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,204
    Beavs will be giving up some points this year.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,435 Swaye's Wigwam
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,204

This is at most a 2 loss team in the regular season. I haven't seen a UW team get better over the course of a season like last year's team, with every unit improving and finishing strong.

They have the talent and the mojo. QB and WR corps is probably at all time UW levels.

The program hasn't had this kind of swagger in a long time.

The improvement in defense was real, even within games from the first to second halves. I probably have higher expectations than most about the defense this year.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,801 Founders Club

This is at most a 2 loss team in the regular season. I haven't seen a UW team get better over the course of a season like last year's team, with every unit improving and finishing strong.

They have the talent and the mojo. QB and WR corps is probably at all time UW levels.

The improvement in defense was real, even within games from the first to second halves. I probably have higher expectations than most about the defense this year.
    I too think the defense will be greatly improved. That said, I’ve a tendency to buy high and sell low. It’s why I’m a Husky fan and a pour.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,522 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2023
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

I've said the same about the defense but good point about better 2nd halves.

Oregon and USC are objectively tossup games. Utah and OSU are both overrated.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,570 Founders Club
    godawgst… gohome
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,544 Swaye's Wigwam
    11-1 and the bored will be a lot less fun as a result.
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,391
    I think I was down for 9-3 / 10-2 in another thread, before C. Davis went down. IF they have a 1000 rusher, IF the secondary is actually better, and IF Penix stays healthy, I will be mildly disappointed with being wrong, and happy with the result...same as it ever was...
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,529 Swaye's Wigwam
    Fishpo31 said:

I think I was down for 9-3 / 10-2 in another thread, before C. Davis went down. IF they have a 1000 rusher, IF the secondary is actually better, and IF Penix stays healthy, I will be mildly disappointed with being wrong, and happy with the result...same as it ever was...

It was and will be again this year, RB by committee
    edited August 2023
    doogville said:

Pretty wild to see this level of doogism on hardcore husky. The D absolutely sucks until proven otherwise.

They are a couple of egregious dropped passes away from ending the season with a big L from a Sark team, minus Bijan.
    Eh. The offense was grinding down the clock and up by 17 points