Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Speaking of Pac-12 Media Day, Washington elected to send four-year veteran in Ben Riva, who no offense to the talented tackle, but in a conference dominated by outsanding quarterback play, having your best blocker speak doesn't really speak that well on your ability to move the football and win those tough road contests or even come from behind against solid competition.

One of the stupidest quotes I have ever read.

Author must be a fan of bubble screens.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ben Ossai >,Ben Riva. Or maybe it's the opposite. I don't actually know. Or care.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    Gladstone said:

Speaking of Pac-12 Media Day, Washington elected to send four-year veteran in Ben Riva, who no offense to the talented tackle, but in a conference dominated by outsanding quarterback play, having your best blocker speak doesn't really speak that well on your ability to move the football and win those tough road contests or even come from behind against solid competition.

Can someone help me understand what "outsanding" QB play is like? Do they displace more sand than their opposing QBs?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I need to get on the next flight to Vegas to bet the farm on the Huskies winning 9+ games this year. There's no downside to that bet.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    PurpleJ said:

Gladstone said:

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Let the trolling begin.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
    edited July 2014
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

One of the stupidest quotes I have ever read

No question.

I'm also a fan of this one:

"Our own Jordan Schuchmann has chronicled USC's first nine games of the Steve Sarkisian era and has the Trojans starting the season 9-0 by earning some tough wins."

Sark's going to have more wins in his first 9 games at SC than he's won in any season of his career so far because of course he is.

Might be changing my SC bored trolling handle from AuburnTrojan to Jordan Schuchmann.
    lmao

also open season in the comment section
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You all play USC this year? Hope you hammer them if you do. Sark makes me want to barf on his smirk.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    They just need time to get their own script in there.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    check this thread out from USC's money grab (please note the comments).
    insidesocal.com/usc/2014/07/15/what-is-for-sale-everything/#disqus_thread
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

dnc said:

Gladstone said:

One of the stupidest quotes I have ever read

No question.

I'm also a fan of this one:

"Our own Jordan Schuchmann has chronicled USC's first nine games of the Steve Sarkisian era and has the Trojans starting the season 9-0 by earning some tough wins."

Sark's going to have more wins in his first 9 games at SC than he's won in any season of his career so far because of course he is.

Might be changing my SC bored trolling handle from AuburnTrojan to Jordan Schuchmann.
    lmao

also open season in the comment section
    CardinalJ is tanned, rested, and ready.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Can someone help me understand what "outsanding" QB play is like? Do they displace more sand than their opposing QBs?
    In, or out, of the giner?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
    edited July 2014
    "This isnt BOISE!! If he cant trust his quarterback to talk to the MEDIA than how can he trust him to lead a team"

lmfao

and a mora implosion comment hahaha