Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I come in peace, Michigander here looking for good pods to follow

13»

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,750 Swaye's Wigwam

I remember my young professional phase

#Yuppies

Roaring 60’s?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,750 Swaye's Wigwam

80s baby

80’s, baby… not 80’s baby. Right?
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,939 Founders Club

Pods? I recommend this one:

You’re welcome!

Since I helped you, please help me. I am unfortunately traveling to your neck of the woods to East Lansing to see the UW game and then onto scenic Detroit for the Seahawks game. Where else should I visit?

Thanks in advance!

How much time do you have?

Lansing is typical capital city, pretty boring if you aren't in to state government and the architecture of the buildings. MSU is of course your go to spot to check out, the campus is pretty cool and the Stadium is pretty cool as well.

Downtown Detroit is really cool, don't let the reputation deter you from going there (but stay in the downtown core, it does get a bit rough north of town). The motown museum is cool, catching a lions game should be exciting this year and against the Seahawks it should be a good one. I am partial ot the history of the automotive industry so taking a trip to the Henry Ford Museum is really cool, lots to do an see.

Food wise there is a lot of good options in Lansing and Detroit. I am partial to Vincente;s (Cuban) (https://www.vicentesdetroit.com/location/vicentes-cuban-cuisine/) and has dancing on some nights of the week.

Greektown in Detroit is a must see for me especially if you love food boze and gambling.

If you want to checkout some nature, head up to Manistee State Park for hiking, this is about 3 hours from Lansing though.

Of course checking out the Great lakes can be fun as well, Holland is a great like side town to explore and chill if the weather is nice.

Gracias! I am spending a night in Manistee. I was up that way a few years back for that UM beat down, and wanted to return. I had a great time in the UP and Grand Traverse area.

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167

You’re welcome!

Since I helped you, please help me. I am unfortunately traveling to your neck of the woods to East Lansing to see the UW game and then onto scenic Detroit for the Seahawks game. Where else should I visit?

Thanks in advance!

Lansing is typical capital city, pretty boring if you aren't in to state government and the architecture of the buildings. MSU is of course your go to spot to check out, the campus is pretty cool and the Stadium is pretty cool as well.

Downtown Detroit is really cool, don't let the reputation deter you from going there (but stay in the downtown core, it does get a bit rough north of town). The motown museum is cool, catching a lions game should be exciting this year and against the Seahawks it should be a good one. I am partial ot the history of the automotive industry so taking a trip to the Henry Ford Museum is really cool, lots to do an see.

Food wise there is a lot of good options in Lansing and Detroit. I am partial to Vincente;s (Cuban) (https://www.vicentesdetroit.com/location/vicentes-cuban-cuisine/) and has dancing on some nights of the week.

Greektown in Detroit is a must see for me especially if you love food boze and gambling.

If you want to checkout some nature, head up to Manistee State Park for hiking, this is about 3 hours from Lansing though.

Of course checking out the Great lakes can be fun as well, Holland is a great like side town to explore and chill if the weather is nice.

Gracias! I am spending a night in Manistee. I was up that way a few years back for that UM beat down, and wanted to return. I had a great time in the UP and Grand Traverse area.

Please don't be gay except for in the butt sex context.
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,939 Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

You’re welcome!

Thanks in advance!

Please don't be gay except for in the butt sex context.
    Hey man, just needed good confirmation I booked a good trip. I understand you are very interested in having cyber with the new guest, so go right ahead! No need to insult me as I won’t be mad or offended. Enjoy!
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited August 2023
    Three pages and y’all ain’t ran this fucker off yet??

Y’all slipping. Unbelievable.

No one I’ve ever seen would want to be a part here after y’all get done after 1 page, except for hardheaded Fks like myself. Pretty much the reason there ain’t more members…fucking tighten up.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

SECDAWG said:

No one I’ve ever seen would want to be a part here after y’all get done after 1 page, except for hardheaded Fks like myself. Pretty much the reason there ain’t more members…fucking tighten up.

We tried to run you off, but you keep coming back like the herp
    damn - all this tim I thought @SECDAWG always ran himself off - he is on a record pace now - 8 months sober with no shit poasting
    LebamDawg said:

SECDAWG said:

damn - all this tim I thought @SECDAWG always ran himself off - he is on a record pace now - 8 months sober with no shit poasting
    You sure about that 8 months thing?
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

SECDAWG said:

If a shit post lands in the board, and nobody pays attention, does it make a fart sound?
    chuck said:

LebamDawg said:

SECDAWG said:

If a shit post lands in the board, and nobody pays attention, does it make a fart sound?
    Based on my chins to post ratio the answer is a resounding yes.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2023

LebamDawg said:

SECDAWG said:

when it comes to numbers I just make them up

edit- 81% of the tim