Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If you were going on a cross country road trip, whom would you select as a companion?

2»

Comments

• Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,100
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Write-In
    I like inside deets and gossip. I would write in Michael Anthony from Van Halen. As long as he spilled the beans on the things that went on and down from ‘78-‘85. Roth would be to ADHD probably. Unless he was serious and such and you never know what you are gonna get.

If I had to choose from the options it would be Sandler. He probably has tons of stories and we could discuss his early comedy CDs
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Write-In
    Fishpo31 said:
    This is a good answer even if the trip includes rafting white water.

Also, to cross over with @YellowSnow answer.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Write-In

I'd say @UW_Doog_Bot or Yella, because one's my wayward (USC) beaner and the other one would defend me behind Kane hall against all the varsity jocks beating me up.

More interesting is who on that list would I rather drive an ice pick through my eye socket than have to ride with, and that person would be Russell the Human Cliche Machine Wilson. That guy is the like the Tik Tok of athlete celebrities.

Are you trying to say I wouldn't fight varsity jocks? Been there and done that. And they weren't no row Peter puffers neither.

Put the three of us in the car and you've got the higher level board discussion of car rides.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Write-In

The artist formerly known as @PurpleJ, hands down. I bet the trip would start out “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas” style…

…and then we’d end up on the run from the cops like Thelma and Louise:

“Let’s just keep going @coronabruin…”

CSB my (hispanic @creepycoug ) friend and I dressed up as them and drove to Burning Man. Even got stopped and hassled by a cop outside of Barstow. I'll never know if he was doing it as an act or unironically.

And to add to the mix I'd put my friend @Swaye (but pre marriage and kids) in the car. He and I on a road trip would be fast strategy shenanigans that would require a NDA.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Write-In

The artist formerly known as @PurpleJ, hands down. I bet the trip would start out “Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas” style…

CSB my (hispanic @creepycoug ) friend and I dressed up as them and drove to Burning Man. Even got stopped and hassled by a cop outside of Barstow. I'll never know if he was doing it as an act or unironically.

And to add to the mix I'd put my friend @Swaye (but pre marriage and kids) in the car. He and I on a road trip would be fast strategy shenanigans that would require a NDA.
    Put me in the back seat and I'll draft the NDA pro bono.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

This.

Having met @PurpleJ in real life, one thing I can guaran-fucking-tee, that trip would be an adventure. 100%.