Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,558 Founders Club
    tea party, neocon, and libertarian spin in 3...2...1...
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,992 Founders Club
    edited July 2014
    We needed to pass this so we could find out what's in it.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    I know your being sarkastic, but there was no comment in my post and I'm glad those links convinced you.

I'm in LIFPO mode, but really my post was in response to all the "sky is falling" bullshit poasted here awhile back.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    TheGlove said:

I know your being sarkastic, but there was no comment in my post and I'm glad those links convinced you.

I'm in LIFPO mode, but really my post was in response to all the "sky is falling" bullshit poasted here awhile back.

Not at all. I read your links and they make a strong case, and I can see now that I was wrong. ACA appears to be on track to be one of the most successful programs in the last half-century. This is going to be really good for us.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    TheGlove said:

Not at all. I read your links and they make a strong case, and I can see now that I was wrong. ACA appears to be on track to be one of the most successful programs in the last half-century. This is going to be really good for us.
    TheGlove said:

TheGlove said:

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    TheGlove said:

Not at all. I know better than to click your links but the headlines in them make a strong case, and I can see now that I was wrong. ACA appears to be on track to be one of the most successful programs in the last half-century. This is going to be really good for us.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    TheGlove said:

Not at all. I know better than to click your links but the headlines in them make a strong case, and I can see now that I was wrong. ACA appears to be on track to be one of the most successful programs in the last half-century. This is going to be really good for us.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,496

tea party, neocon, and libertarian spin in 3...2...1...

Lol I can tell the amount of libertarians bothers you quite a bit. Really funny and kind of sad actually.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I know better than to click your links but the headlines in them make a strong case

I lol'ed
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,068 Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,068 Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    AZDuck on the ACA:

(1) Something is usually better than nothing where health insurance is concerned
    (2) The ACA is a lousy piece of shit compromise and sellout to the insurance companies. Money grab!
    (3) Provisions for health coverage for kids and killing off pre-existing conditions are a good thing
    (4) The ACA is already too big to fail. GOP running against it will hurt them in the long run, and maybe the short run too
    (5) I hope that someday Congress will grow up and fix it - so we can actually have a "healthcare system" like every other industrialized country
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck on the ACA:

(1) Something is usually better than nothing where health insurance is concerned
    (2) The ACA is a lousy piece of shit compromise and sellout to the insurance companies. Money grab!
    (3) Provisions for health coverage for kids and killing off pre-existing conditions are a good thing
    (4) The ACA is already too big to fail. GOP running against it will hurt them in the long run, and maybe the short run too
    (5) I hope that someday Congress will grow up and fix it - so we can actually have a "healthcare system" like every other industrialized country

You can criticize the ACA all you want, but if you're just here to bash money grabs you won't last long.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    TheGlove said: