Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Debate game thread

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump Supporters and R. Maddow on the same team last night was special.

And watching clips of the dumb son foaming at the mouth over RDS afterwards was the tell.

TeamTrump trying to convince everyone that RDS was horrible and declaring Horshack the winner was also a tell.

The debate moved the needle for no one. Serious people know that in the end Trump will have to debate RDS.

Why do you think there was an all out assault on him last night?

Fear & Loathing.

DeSantis as a great debater is yet another myth exposed

Even his supporters on right wing radio said he was wooden and uncomfortable

Markley Robbins etc

Trump isn’t scared of meathead. Laughable

Edit to add that the assault was on Vivek
    He made his points.

He was direct.

He didn’t take the bait and attack others.

He was an adult.

He did what was necessary.

He was attacked afterwards.

Horshack was attacked during the debate because he was Trump’s surrogate, he was annoying as hell, he came across as a KIA millennial, he was the guy at the party you try to escape from. All observations from debate watchers. I agree wholeheartedly.

If Trump doesn’t fear Meathead then why was he upset that Hannity threw him “softballs” in the spin room?

Christ, I read that TC lobbed them at Trump and it’s going to end up hurting his cred.

I get that TC hates Faux News but he did GOP voters no favors with his stunt. I’ve lowered my respect for the guy.
    Found the spin room
    I’m sorry the observations of debate watchers don’t align with the TeamTrump spin.

One coward chose the sidelines to chirp from.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,254 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

And watching clips of the dumb son foaming at the mouth over RDS afterwards was the tell.

TeamTrump trying to convince everyone that RDS was horrible and declaring Horshack the winner was also a tell.

The debate moved the needle for no one. Serious people know that in the end Trump will have to debate RDS.

Fear & Loathing.

Ironic coming from the clown who's aligned himself w Mello and HH.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fear & Loathing.

Markley Robbins etc

He made his points.

He was direct.

He was an adult.

Horshack was attacked during the debate because he was Trump’s surrogate, he was annoying as hell, he came across as a KIA millennial, he was the guy at the party you try to escape from. All observations from debate watchers. I agree wholeheartedly.

If Trump doesn’t fear Meathead then why was he upset that Hannity threw him “softballs” in the spin room?

Christ, I read that TC lobbed them at Trump and it’s going to end up hurting his cred.

I get that TC hates Faux News but he did GOP voters no favors with his stunt. I’ve lowered my respect for the guy.
    Nice c/p as always.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,938 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fear & Loathing.

Markley Robbins etc

He made his points.

He was direct.

He was an adult.

Found the spin room
    I’m sorry the observations of debate watchers don’t align with the TeamTrump spin.

I've been listening to DeSantis guys like I said
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,325 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

I like to read thoughtful analysis by real Conservatives rather than Trump Supporter tweets. But do carry on.

So give us your analysis. Who won and who under achieved?
    A pointless exercise here. You and I both know your request isn’t really sincere.

Maybe go read some on your own without the noise of this place.

Hint: you won’t find it at TGP or BB.
    If Ron won or performed well, you'd have told us. Your non answer is the tell.
    Pointless, the minds here were closed long ago.

I come here for the laughs.

Then I spend time reading what serious people are saying about last night.
    Name a serious person that you listen to.
    This is a cool game Bob, I'm enjoying it.

Next ?
    Too embarrassed to say a name. I get it.
    What would be the end result Bob? Tough one.
    It’s telling that you are tight lipped about this.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fear & Loathing.

Markley Robbins etc

He made his points.

He was direct.

He was an adult.

Found the spin room

Some of us prefer substance over style.

Chirp, chirp
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fear & Loathing.

Markley Robbins etc

He made his points.

He was direct.

He was an adult.

Found the spin room

Chirp, chirp
    I thought you listened to serious people?

Spin away

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fear & Loathing.

Markley Robbins etc

He made his points.

He was direct.

He was an adult.

Found the spin room

Chirp, chirp

Spin away
    Well not all the time, I’m giving you attention right now.

Word today is that Trump Supporters were convinced RDS would face plant.

He didn’t, so now they just spin shit.

Can’t understand why they’re so focused on that loser. No way he can win this thing.
    edited August 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fear & Loathing.

Markley Robbins etc

He made his points.

He was direct.

He was an adult.

Found the spin room

Chirp, chirp

Spin away

Can’t understand why they’re so focused on that loser. No way he can win this thing.
    Who said that? (sources familiar with Trump supporters thinking)

For the record I thought Ron would've owned the room more than he did.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fear & Loathing.

Markley Robbins etc

He made his points.

He was direct.

He was an adult.

Found the spin room

Chirp, chirp

Spin away

DeSantis was who we thought he was

Not who you said he was

But he survived according to experts so it's a win
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fear & Loathing.

Markley Robbins etc

He made his points.

He was direct.

He was an adult.

Found the spin room

Chirp, chirp

Spin away

Pence, Christy, and Nikki were superior last night to DeSantis.
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

I like to read thoughtful analysis by real Conservatives rather than Trump Supporter tweets. But do carry on.

A pointless exercise here. You and I both know your request isn’t really sincere.

Next ?
    Clearly.

You saw my take on the debate and the response from the Retard you like to encourage, right?

Nice try Bob. Do you want to continue your game?

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fear & Loathing.

Markley Robbins etc

He made his points.

He was direct.

He was an adult.

Found the spin room

Chirp, chirp

Spin away

Pence, Christy, and Nikki were superior last night to DeSantis.
    That was my takeaway too.
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Next ?
    Clearly.

You saw my take on the debate and the response from the Retard you like to encourage, right?

lol, what game are you talking about?

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fear & Loathing.

Markley Robbins etc

He made his points.

He was direct.

He was an adult.

Found the spin room

Chirp, chirp

Spin away

Not who you said he was

Kinda like how you advance in the NCAA’s. Smart. I know many would have preferred he go Trump v Biden in debate #1. But that strategy was a proven loser.
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Next ?
    Clearly.

46Quook is playing the Meltdown Olympics.

So far he's won Gold, Silver AND Bronze.

What an accomplishment!

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Next ?
    Clearly.

So coy.

I see the little Retard you like to encourage is dying for my attention.

Should I give him some too?
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fear & Loathing.

Markley Robbins etc

He made his points.

He was direct.

He was an adult.

Found the spin room

Chirp, chirp

Spin away

Not who you said he was

Kinda like how you advance in the NCAA’s. Smart. I know many would have preferred he go Trump v Biden in debate #1. But that strategy was a proven loser.
    You know that anyone has access to all the pre race build up over candidate DeSantis

One of which was how great a debater he would be

Oh well maybe next year
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fear & Loathing.

Markley Robbins etc

He made his points.

He was direct.

He was an adult.

Found the spin room

Sorry Dead or Alive but the #1 Google search last night was Vivek Ramaswamy.
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fear & Loathing.

Markley Robbins etc

He made his points.

He was direct.

He was an adult.

Found the spin room

Sorry Dead or Alive but the #1 Google search last night was Vivek Ramaswamy.
    Well it proves no one knows who he is and maybe those who thought he was as annoying as hell, debate watchers takeaway, wanted to find out if he’s related to Trump.