Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FAUX NEWS to Trump surrogates

124»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Why was DJT Jr., the dumb son, so upset last night about being turned away from the spin room by Faux News security?

So Fox is anti Trump again now?
    I don't care what Faux News is, DJT Jr. sure does. But as he tells it, this is Faux News being mean to Trump. You can't make that shit up. They think you're all idiots. Donalds, Gaetz and others were in the spin room a few feet away.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Why was DJT Jr., the dumb son, so upset last night about being turned away from the spin room by Faux News security?

I don't care what Faux News is, DJT Jr. sure does. But as he tells it, this is Faux News being mean to Trump. You can't make that shit up. They think you're all idiots. Donalds, Gaetz and others were in the spin room a few feet away.
    No malarkey necessary here. The smart ones have understood for quite some time Feaux News is dead and no better than ABC, CBS, NBC, MSLSD, CNN et al. We? understand the games still need to be played. I hear DirectTV is still covering the Pac4 or is it 2 now?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    I watched Faux News last night for the first time since TC was shown the door. And no I didn't bother to watch the spin room BS. But I read that Trump was big mad at Sean Hannity for throwing "softballs" to RDS. Sounds like he cared more than me.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,949 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

81 percent of the DeSantis hate is due to 46

Actually Race you've failed to see how I've been able to get an old vet like you to beclown yourself.

Your ass was sore the minute RDS announced.

That's on you.
    Yep failed to see it

Great point as always
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,949 Founders Club
    46 has plenty to say

Just not about DeSantis

#crashandburn
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,263 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

They definitely know which idiot they are catering to to.