Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

NBA Commissioner: ‘Enormous interest’ in bringing Sonics back to Seattle

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,527
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I don't think I'll care. I used to go to 8-10 Sonics games every year. Had the team stayed here the whole time I probably would've remained a fan assuming the OKC roster with KD, Westbrick, and Harden was the one that played here. ATBS, they left and I've pretty much quit watching the NBA for a multitude of reasons.

I thought I might get in to the NHL when the Kraken started, especially since I used to go to 4-5 Silvertips games each year, and I haven't watched a single minute of the NHL since watching the opening period of the Kraken's first ever game.

Other than UW football and my Dallas Cowboys, I'm pretty much in @whatshouldicareabout mode with regards to sports. Golf has somehow become more interesting to me than basketball and baseball. FML.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    We've been teased about the Sonics coming back since they left in 2008. It's gonna be at least 7 years before it happens, if we're lucky.