Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Huskies get visit from potential portal QB

2»

Comments

• TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    no_uh said:

TheHB said:

chuck said:

TheHB said:

chuck said:

I never get tired of that play. There weren't many highlights to be had in that era
    That uniform combo needs to make more regular appearances
    They can hit 75 yard bombs wearing pink tutus for all I care.

For real though, my old man eyes don't get enough contrast from that combo. The gold and white blur together and more purple is needed, I guess.
    Was the game in HD though?
    IIRC That game wasn't even televised in Seattle. UW got off to a good start that season, and UW played the game on the screens at Hec Ed so people could watch.
    I was there
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,720 Swaye's Wigwam
    no_uh said:

TheHB said:

chuck said:

TheHB said:

chuck said:

I never get tired of that play. There weren't many highlights to be had in that era
    That uniform combo needs to make more regular appearances
    They can hit 75 yard bombs wearing pink tutus for all I care.

For real though, my old man eyes don't get enough contrast from that combo. The gold and white blur together and more purple is needed, I guess.
    Was the game in HD though?
    IIRC That game wasn't even televised in Seattle. UW got off to a good start that season, and UW played the game on the screens at Hec Ed so people could watch.
    That clip was 2005 when we went 2-9 and this game was in early November. It was televised here and the video overlay literally shows Fox Sports NW

You are thinking of Arizona 2006 which was only Fox Sports Arizona and broadcasted in Hec Ed for students