Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marching orders for 46 leaked

2»

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2023
    What is Ron going to criticize Vivek on? His support of Donald? Vivek has the leverage. Good luck Ron.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RDS needs to play it safe and elevate his brand. That's it. '24 is the showdown year when all the lying chickens either come home to roost, or split the country in half. Why step into the crossfire between the MAGAs and the Corrupt Dems?

There will be blood. Better to avoid the splatter.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

He's on it.

I was going to donate but I guess I missed the 30 minute window. I'm surprised he didn't list a matching donation if you give now. Seriously, does anyone buy this crap? Look, they all do this, so I'm not just criticizing him but sweet geezus our politics is fucking stupid.
    Yea it is all bullshit other than outsiders like Trump and Vivek. You’re a smart man. Why continue the DeSantis nonsense? He’s done.
    You may be right, but DeSantis can at least build & rehab his game and reputation by doing sufficiently well on the campaign trail. I like him enough to hope he's around and more polished in '28 and beyond. He's not Romney or McCain or Cheney, for fuck sake. There is some hope.
    This. RDS needs to learn from this epic fail and get his shit together for 28.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2023

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

He's on it.

I was going to donate but I guess I missed the 30 minute window. I'm surprised he didn't list a matching donation if you give now. Seriously, does anyone buy this crap? Look, they all do this, so I'm not just criticizing him but sweet geezus our politics is fucking stupid.
    Yea it is all bullshit other than outsiders like Trump and Vivek. You’re a smart man. Why continue the DeSantis nonsense? He’s done.
    You may be right, but DeSantis can at least build & rehab his game and reputation by doing sufficiently well on the campaign trail. I like him enough to hope he's around and more polished in '28 and beyond. He's not Romney or McCain or Cheney, for fuck sake. There is some hope.
    Yes, can rehab his public image.

My issue is with the Never Back Down PAC thing (horrible marketing btw) from MIC donors. He had zero funding so he needed it, but I think he’d have had Trump donors in 2028 after 4 years as VP in a fair election.

Taking Bush money was a career killer IMO.
    Au contraire, fren.

Taking Bush cabal money set Ron up for life. He sold his soul to be the sacrificial lamb to Trump.

Book advance and probably some nice payments for his art will be coming RDS' way at some point.

• Options
    EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 1,748
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

SFGbob said:

Bob_C said:

He's on it.

Yes, can rehab his public image.

My issue is with the Never Back Down PAC thing (horrible marketing btw) from MIC donors. He had zero funding so he needed it, but I think he’d have had Trump donors in 2028 after 4 years as VP in a fair election.

Taking Bush money was a career killer IMO.
    Au contraire, fren.

Taking Bush cabal money set Ron up for life. He sold his soul to be the sacrificial lamb to Trump.

Book advance and probably some nice payments for his art will be coming RDS' way at some point.

That too. He may become an artist as well once Florida votes him out.

He almost lost his first election to a crack/meth addict who had photos of a shit-stained bed taken and laying in his own vomit and posted. Trump pulled him across the winning line.