Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Poll Places UW at #1 (pre-season)

ArcArc Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 112
5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam

Goes without saying!

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,496
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Surprised they don't put Wazzu up front for not doing anything for 12 months when UW was meeting with the Big Ten in August 2022 after the USC/UCLA news
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,084
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great scene from Happy.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,414
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It’s Cuog. It’s what they do.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,604
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Great scene from Happy.

I think it’s from Billy but true none the less.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

SC blocked the B12 merger then left in the dead of night with UCLA on a leash but UW is more responsible for the current situation. Beautiful.

USC and UCLA put the conference on life support. UW and Oregon just pulled the plug. But yeah, we killed it…. 🙄
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,290
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    LawDawg1 said:

OSU and WSU should top the list for neglecting their programs for decades!.

WSU and OSU tried and care. They just lack the resources and the appeal. Stanford and Cal have every built in advantage but don’t care.
    Definite agree with cal and Stanford. But I think they know that, which is why they haven’t said a fucking word. That’s why I left them off.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,084
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Great scene from Happy.

I think it’s from Billy but true none the less.
    Fuck… can’t do anything right.

Those initial two movies were amazing. I wish he would’ve stuck with that over immature schtick. If you were a 90’s kid you can recite lines from cock and ballz or talk about a drunk snake being all fucked up and slithering this way and that.

He’s made a lot of shit, bad shit, but I think he might have more money than God.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

USC put the conference on life support in a vegetative state with a head shot, but blaming UW for “supposedly” mercifully pulling the chord, and they are the bad guys.

I say supposedly, because the report about UW being the driving force came from an anonymous Pac 12 source, and we know how reliable those fucking sources have been. I truly think Oregon and UW were both hand in hand the whole time. They both submitted B1G apps a couple days after USC and UCLA split, but Oregon had to be convinced or dragged by UW? Bullshit.

Either way, both schools invested time and money for their programs to be attractive. Honestly, Oregon has no business being where they are, but thanks to a lot of money and very smart people in the marketing department they are on even footing with the other big boys on the national stage.

OSU and WSU should top the list for neglecting their programs for decades!! OSU tried in the end, but too little too late, but seriously fuck WSU. All they did was collect undeserved millions for years off the backs of programs within the conference that actually invested into it, and wasted that money on other stupid shit. Again, fuck them!

Imagine being tens of millions in debt and having outdated facilities, a tiny stadium, and virtually zero legitimate NIL group.

Oregon knew they were leaving since June. They fucking flew Brutus out for a photo shoot and some intern tweeted it out early.

This other shit is just coug making stuff up to make UW seem like the ultimate enemy. Which their idiot fans eat up. Same thing is going on locally in Oregon with beav fans making shit up about how Oregon orchestrated this entire thing.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ntxduck said:

USC put the conference on life support in a vegetative state with a head shot, but blaming UW for “supposedly” mercifully pulling the chord, and they are the bad guys.

I say supposedly, because the report about UW being the driving force came from an anonymous Pac 12 source, and we know how reliable those fucking sources have been. I truly think Oregon and UW were both hand in hand the whole time. They both submitted B1G apps a couple days after USC and UCLA split, but Oregon had to be convinced or dragged by UW? Bullshit.

Either way, both schools invested time and money for their programs to be attractive. Honestly, Oregon has no business being where they are, but thanks to a lot of money and very smart people in the marketing department they are on even footing with the other big boys on the national stage.

OSU and WSU should top the list for neglecting their programs for decades!! OSU tried in the end, but too little too late, but seriously fuck WSU. All they did was collect undeserved millions for years off the backs of programs within the conference that actually invested into it, and wasted that money on other stupid shit. Again, fuck them!

Imagine being tens of millions in debt and having outdated facilities, a tiny stadium, and virtually zero legitimate NIL group.

Oregon knew they were leaving since June. They fucking flew Brutus out for a photo shoot and some intern tweeted it out early.

This other shit is just coug making stuff up to make UW seem like the ultimate enemy. Which their idiot fans eat up. Same thing is going on locally in Oregon with beav fans making shit up about how Oregon orchestrated this entire thing.
    Wait, what? Another team’s mascot?
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,148
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

ntxduck said:

Wait, what? Another team’s mascot?
    https://ftw.usatoday.com/2023/07/ohio-state-oregon-mascot-instagram-big-ten
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,125
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

Because I’m a UW fan, I see mostly UW & WSU shit talk on Twitter with a healthy dose of Quooks. What I don’t see is the Quook vs Beav shot talk and I’d love to compare what’s being said and see how easily one could swap out Quook for Doog or Cuog for Beav.