Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

One sign that we are getting fatter as a country:

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,256
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I am self-reporting a drunk-posting violation, for quote-posting myself…but I meant what i posted…
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,526
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Fishpo31 said:

Young Throbber played on the junior tennis circuit as a young lad. But then had misguided dreams of an NBA career and gave up the sport.

About the only regret of my life.

Lil' piss 1.0 thinks he's gonna be an NFL QB. He's does have a cannon of an arm for a lanky ass 5'3" 9 year old.
    Right or left handed? I know some guysm…
    My 1.5 year old is a lefty and I've seen him wing a hot wheel pretty damn far when he loses his shit.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,294
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Tennis could very well be the worst sport for someone to pick up if they're fat. Sounds like an ACL waiting to happen.

There are plenty of fat old people who can spin a tennis ball far better than their appearance would ever suggest cause they have the wrist flick and timing to hit stupid spins.

They look like they shouldn't be on a court, yet the ball comes off their racket like it is supposed to. Old lady lower levels it is super common. The biggest stain on the sport quite honestly.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

Tennis could very well be the worst sport for someone to pick up if they're fat. Sounds like an ACL waiting to happen.

There are plenty of fat old people who can spin a tennis ball far better than their appearance would ever suggest cause they have the wrist flick and timing to hit stupid spins.

They look like they shouldn't be on a court, yet the ball comes off their racket like it is supposed to. Old lady lower levels it is super common. The biggest stain on the sport quite honestly.
    Not to sound like fucking Larry Scott, but with learned, high level skills you can definitely get away with not being able to cover as much court.

And you will wear an athletic person out with a great serve and placement.