Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,886
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't see how moving to the Big18 will make us(?) any less full.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,487
    Swaye's Wigwam

It will be incredibly easier, especially for a staff that is trying to pull players from Michigan, Ohio, etc.

It will make pulling Utah players easier again.

The California battles will go down to just 3 other schools regularly. Losing a player like Aiden Chiles to Oregon State won't be happening anymore.

This round of realignment is going to massively fuck with the mid and lower tier B1G teams as well. Their only advantage is now gone, especially with kids having LA and Seattle as an option, or if they want a bigger bag from Oregon.

I guarantee that FOX told the Minnesota's and Purdue's of the B1G, "You WILL vote UW and Oregon in, or else."
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

It will be incredibly easier, especially for a staff that is trying to pull players from Michigan, Ohio, etc.

The California battles will go down to just 3 other schools regularly. Losing a player like Aiden Chiles to Oregon State won't be happening anymore.

This round of realignment is going to massively fuck with the mid and lower tier B1G teams as well. Their only advantage is now gone, especially with kids having LA and Seattle as an option, or if they want a bigger bag from Oregon.

I guarantee that FOX told the Minnesota's and Purdue's of the B1G, "You WILL vote UW and Oregon in, or else."

uw will be lucky to finish ahead of Iowa in a good year.

Newsflash, your entire staff sucks ass as recruiters. They’re GD awful. Being in the B1G won’t suddenly make them better. They honestly stink.

It’s comical what your little pea brain won’t puke out. Yup, an elite MW kid is dying to come to Seattle. You got a scrub DL from Ohio who couldn’t get a sniff from tOSU.

LOL….
  • Options
    My personal favorite excuse for uw recruiting fails is that WC recruits were heading to the B1G and SEC to play for championships. And they won’t be able to use that anymore.

Totally explains why Oregon’s 2024 class is ranked #4 in the B1G while uw sits at #16.

• Options
    edited August 2023

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Newsflash, your entire staff sucks ass as recruiters. They’re GD awful. Being in the B1G won’t suddenly make them better. They honestly stink.

It’s comical what your little pea brain won’t puke out. Yup, an elite MW kid is dying to come to Seattle. You got a scrub DL from Ohio who couldn’t get a sniff from tOSU.

LOL….
    meltdown

who needs recruits when we buttfuck you at home with transfers?

DIAFF
    Hey genius who was your transfer QB throwing to? That’s right, Peterman HS recruits. And name all of the transfers that impacted that 3 point win while you’re at it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pete's classes are the reason UW won.

Cristobol's classes are the only reason Oregon lost.

🤣
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,078
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think this will help in our academic prowess recruiting rankings.

Are we still leading for most committed players in the top 100 of Cali?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,906
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

LOL….
    You're making a strong case to join the Pantheon of Worst HH Posters of all time

@Ballz @Arizona123 @46XiJCAB
    @Ballz fuck, he was something else.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

LOL….
    meltdown

DIAFF
    Hey genius who was your transfer QB throwing to? That’s right, Peterman HS recruits. And name all of the transfers that impacted that 3 point win while you’re at it.

Uh I'm Pretty sure J Polk burned your fucking secondary for 80 yards.

Transfer to transfer.

Retard.

Tualapapa also scored on the opening drive and played well.

Retard.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

LOL….
    meltdown

DIAFF
    Corey Luciano kicking fat fuck Taimanis ass over and over was pretty fucking good
    46Q doesn't know any of these players because he never read about JHop/Crepea jerking off to them.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

LOL….
    meltdown

DIAFF

Transfer to transfer.

Retard.

Retard.
    Taulawho? Polk is good. So basically two transfers made a difference. Peterman’s HS recruits were the deciding factor.

90-11 HS recruits + transfers = mid-B1G finishes.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,981
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

LOL….
    meltdown

DIAFF

Transfer to transfer.

Retard.

Retard.
    Taulawho? Polk is good. So basically two transfers made a difference. Peterman’s HS recruits were the deciding factor.

Ffs just take the L and realize you're lost.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

LOL….
    meltdown

DIAFF

Transfer to transfer.

Retard.

Retard.

Crazy when upperclassmen have the most production.