Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Football Discussion: How Good will the Defense be?

13»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,610
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dnc said:

jecornel said:

Shelton, Kikaha, Thompson, and Peters will need enormous season's to be considered first round picks. All very solid, Peters to me has the best shot at being a first round pick.

Agreed on all. Honestly Peters and Thompson are the only ones I can see being a first rounder ever, and that's really just based on TBS hype for Thompson. Shelton and Kikaha are not first round type DL's.
    Kikaha had comparable numbers to the DEs that got drafted in the first round last draft
    Jackson Jeffcoat was a 5 star recruit, had 13 sacks last year, and was Big 12 defensive player of the year. He went undrafted. Kikaha has torn his ACL twice and is somewhat small for a 4-3 DE. There's more that goes into drafting than their stats.
    Sure, but if Kikaha improves on his numbers I see no reason for him not to go in the first or second if injuries aren't a concern
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

jecornel said:

Shelton, Kikaha, Thompson, and Peters will need enormous season's to be considered first round picks. All very solid, Peters to me has the best shot at being a first round pick.

Agreed on all. Honestly Peters and Thompson are the only ones I can see being a first rounder ever, and that's really just based on TBS hype for Thompson. Shelton and Kikaha are not first round type DL's.
    Kikaha had comparable numbers to the DEs that got drafted in the first round last draft
    DPOTD

• Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

jecornel said:

DPOTD

So youre saying the numbers are doogish? K brah.

Kikaha actually had better numbers than the 1st round picks in most categories
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But what about his SPARQ?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2014

dnc said:

dnc said:

jecornel said:

DPOTD

No.

Thinking a numbers comparison means anything about his draft stock is doogish.

hth brah
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited July 2014
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

jecornel said:

DPOTD

No.

Thinking a numbers comparison means anything about his draft stock is doogish.

hth brah
    It means a lot more than his fucking weight does, which can easily be upped with more gym time and more premium "candy".

Like I said, if Jamorahaka has a better season than he did last year, he is going in the first two rounds, and most likely the first.

HTH
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I saw Kikaha in person a month or so ago. He looks huge.
  • Options
    Founders Club

hip swivel look crisp?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

hip swivel look crisp?
    Fantastic hip swivel. Had a real nasty streak too.