Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

? for Lard Ass Supporters

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Hey. I was team DeSantis myself. And I still believe that He is a Man that we need as the Governor of Florida and for the future of the right.

But He’s not ready for prime time now. The establishment wants Trump to win the nomination. And the media is making sure that will happen.

There’s many R Presidents that didn’t fare well in their initial endeavors to perservere

I agree that many Rs fail first time up and go back and figure shit out. DeSantis is not dead forever, but he should drop out now to ensure he has *some* future. He needs to go back, clean some things up, and come out revived in 28. He is cooked this cycle.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Kaepsknee said:

Hey. I was team DeSantis myself. And I still believe that He is a Man that we need as the Governor of Florida and for the future of the right.

But He’s not ready for prime time now. The establishment wants Trump to win the nomination. And the media is making sure that will happen.

There’s many R Presidents that didn’t fare well in their initial endeavors to perservere

I agree that many Rs fail first time up and go back and figure shit out. DeSantis is not dead forever, but he should drop out now to ensure he has *some* future. He needs to go back, clean some things up, and come out revived in 28. He is cooked this cycle.
    Just the opposite. He needs to stay in the race and make Trump actually earn the nomination.

Sooner or later Trump will have to drag his Lard Ass onto a debate stage and face some tough questions.

GOP voters, Trump Supporters excluded, deserve that.

But the polls!

LOL…..
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,212
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TXDawg said:

Trump won't go to the debate because he has a commanding lead in the primary polls, his presence would drive ratings and give his opponents the coverage they can't get themselves, and without his presence, the others will focus on tearing down DeSantis. It's basic political strategy. Doesn't take a lot of thought to figure out.

Nailed it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

TXDawg said:

Trump won't go to the debate because he has a commanding lead in the primary polls, his presence would drive ratings and give his opponents the coverage they can't get themselves, and without his presence, the others will focus on tearing down DeSantis. It's basic political strategy. Doesn't take a lot of thought to figure out.

Nailed it.
    Home run?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,668
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

Why doesn’t your Leader want to debate? Is he afraid he will say something that will ensure he’s convicted. Because he’s too undisciplined and will go off script.

I know you dipshits think that it’s okay he doesn’t because, well, cultists are like that.

Or is fat fuck simply afraid that he will get his fucking lunch eaten and the non-cultists will see he’s not up to the challenge. After all he’s entering old fuck territory.

You seem like a poor faggot
  • Options
    TXDawg said:

Naw, Trump knows he will get his lunch eaten by smarter people so he hides behind his base.

DeSantis will ride out all the slings and arrows from the dwarfs and then it will be just the two of them.

Basic strategy, not hard to figure out. Lard Ass can’t hide like Biden forever.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,559
    Swaye's Wigwam
    in another thread I read 55% of the GOP doesn't want Trump.

He reads polls, no sense debating when you know you are going to lose.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Vivek crushing it in Iowa. Desantis is a non factor.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,212
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

Naw, Trump knows he will get his lunch eaten by smarter people so he hides behind his base.

DeSantis will ride out all the slings and arrows from the dwarfs and then it will be just the two of them.

You’ve gotten owned in your own thread by @TXDawg.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    First and right, DeSantis not ready for the national stage. Why debate a bunch of small time candidates that have no shot at the nomination?
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

You’ve gotten owned in your own thread by @TXDawg.
    Cool story, hypocrite.
  • Options
    EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 1,913
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Did you buy futures on DeSantis?

At this point you’re obsessed. He’s at 10% now and has zero chance for the GOP nom. It’s painful to watch him now.
  • Options
    EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 1,913
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Really though 46 Word Salad, what are you doing? Even Bobert is embarrassed for you.
  • Options
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,124
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2023

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

I can understand a disliking of Trumps brashness. I've been there but more and more my eyes have been opened to rinos in the swamp.

I'm beginning to understand how far they are willing to go along with the dems to cover their own corruption. Both parties are dirty. The democrats and rinos had a plan to follow up 8 years of Obama with 8 years of Hilary Clinton and to cement their people in key roles to keep the machine moving. Keep that sweet Ukraine money flowing. Trump stopped that. Is he brash? Yes....Was America better under his presidency? Yes. To my knowledge there has never been a presidential candidate that BOTH sides of politics were doing what they could to destroy like what is happening to #45.

I was a big fan of Ron DeSantis. I thought maybe he could bring the message in a different way. Unfortunately he isn't even true to himself. Instead of standing firm at every impasse he has wilted and withered. You thought he was the guy to challenge Donald Trump? I hate to tell you but Trump would humiliate Ron in a debate. Honestly he is doing Ron a huge solid by not debating him. If he did Vivek would easily or more easily take over 2nd place.

Honestly LOL at this point not recognizing what a dead fish candidate Ron is. He is basically a political pinata right now.

Real question @46XiJCAB If Trump ends the nomination for the republican party will you vote for him?
    Outsider Ross Perot, Texas business man was gonna clean up DC and run this country like a business.
    The establishment couldn't allow that to happen and they threatened his his kid.

Difference is Perot dropped out and after he did, all of a sudden the threats were deemed " Not credible"
    By then he was not able to resurge back in the polls and we ended up with Mr CIA ...Bush Sr.

Trump knew they would try that and there were threats against one of his but he didn't stop.

Perot was my wake up moment when I knew it was all rigged for establishment candidates and both parties were working together.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TXDawg said:

Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

I can understand a disliking of Trumps brashness. I've been there but more and more my eyes have been opened to rinos in the swamp.

I'm beginning to understand how far they are willing to go along with the dems to cover their own corruption. Both parties are dirty. The democrats and rinos had a plan to follow up 8 years of Obama with 8 years of Hilary Clinton and to cement their people in key roles to keep the machine moving. Keep that sweet Ukraine money flowing. Trump stopped that. Is he brash? Yes....Was America better under his presidency? Yes. To my knowledge there has never been a presidential candidate that BOTH sides of politics were doing what they could to destroy like what is happening to #45.

I was a big fan of Ron DeSantis. I thought maybe he could bring the message in a different way. Unfortunately he isn't even true to himself. Instead of standing firm at every impasse he has wilted and withered. You thought he was the guy to challenge Donald Trump? I hate to tell you but Trump would humiliate Ron in a debate. Honestly he is doing Ron a huge solid by not debating him. If he did Vivek would easily or more easily take over 2nd place.

Honestly LOL at this point not recognizing what a dead fish candidate Ron is. He is basically a political pinata right now.

Real question @46XiJCAB If Trump ends the nomination for the republican party will you vote for him?
    Outsider Ross Perot, Texas business man was gonna clean up DC and run this country like a business.
    The establishment couldn't allow that to happen and they threatened his his kid.

Difference is Perot dropped out and after he did, all of a sudden the threats were deemed " Not credible"
    By then he was not able to resurge back in the polls and we ended up with Mr CIA ...Bush Sr.

Trump knew they would try that and there were threats against one of his but he didn't stop.

Perot was my wake up moment when I knew it was all rigged for establishment candidates and both parties were working together.
    I do believe if Trump declared a year ago that he wasn't running for President, none of these indictments would be happening. The timing, all of them within a few weeks of each other, at the beginning of the campaign season, tells you everything.
    And they are charging Trump with Conspiracy.

Projection, 101.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

TXDawg said:

You just described the genesis of voter who is waking up to the reality of tyranny in this country and world. Accepting the support of the Bushes and Carl Rove should be all anyone needs to know how corrupt you are willing to be.