Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

And there goes another talking point

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,976 Founders Club
https://newsmax.com/newsfront/premise-poll-trump-biden/2023/08/09/id/1130174/

A Premise poll of registered voters conducted Aug. 2-7 shows former President Donald Trump beating President Joe Biden, 42% to 38%, while Biden beats Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, 36% to 34%.

The same poll has Trump leading the GOP primary field with 54%, followed by DeSantis with 18%, entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy with 7%, former Vice President Mike Pence has 6%, former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, 4%, Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., with 4%, and former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, with only 1%.

In a contest between the former president and the Florida governor, Trump is preferred by 66% of voters and DeSantis by 25%, but 9% are not sure.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,976 Founders Club
    Always right he said
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,778
    DeSantis running in 2024 when he’d have been a shoe-in for the nomination in 2028 is one of the more baffling political missteps in USA history. Trump takes all of the space in the GOP room and running against a professional Troll who abhors the UniParty and is being prosecuted by Far Left Soros DAs and a corrupt DOJ is a loser for anyone.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

DeSantis running in 2024 when he’d have been a shoe-in for the nomination in 2028 is one of the more baffling political missteps in USA history. Trump takes all of the space in the GOP room and running against a professional Troll who abhors the UniParty and is being prosecuted by Far Left Soros DAs and a corrupt DOJ is a loser for anyone.

This is absolute BS. Everything you Trump clowns have hammered him with would still apply. You need to stop trying to gaslight the cult effect with Trump.

PDX.
    edited August 2023

46XiJCAB said:

This is absolute BS. Everything you Trump clowns have hammered him with would still apply. You need to stop trying to gaslight the cult effect with Trump.

PDX.
    DeSantis was a great governor hence his easy reelection

Carrying the establishment water against Trump was fucking stupid

Non cult members can see that

46XiJCAB said:

PDX.

TeamTrump butthurt narrative.

I guess you Trump clowns need something to cover yourselves in.

RDS is a RINO!

FS.

He just sent a Soros DA packing.

Full and complete wreckage
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,333 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

PDX.

46XiJCAB said:

PDX.

RDS is a RINO!

FS.

What is team Trump butthurt about? Seems they are winning.
    Vivek +6
    DeSantis-11

One is ripping Trump like a Democrat does

Hmmm
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

PDX.

46XiJCAB said:

PDX.

RDS is a RINO!

FS.

RDS had the nerve to run.

Trump won’t sign a pledge to support a nominee other than himself.

I hear RDS is disloyal.

Peak Trump.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,333 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

PDX.

46XiJCAB said:

PDX.

RDS is a RINO!

FS.

RDS had the nerve to run.

Trump won’t sign a pledge to support a nominee other than himself.

I hear RDS is disloyal.

Peak Trump.
    Trump liked Ron and didn't want to see him get hurt.

I'm pointing out what a stupid decision it was

Hope this helps

Trump told you to call RDS Meathead.

Good little Trump soldier.

Sad.
    If the shoe fits

I don't actually talk to Trump

Meathead
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,266 Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump told you to call RDS Meathead.

Good little Trump soldier.

Sad.
    You need a re boot.
    Patience. It’s imminent.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,755 Founders Club

You're saying this but just 6 months ago the vast majority were saying that DeSantis was the right guy for this time and that Trump needed to go away. I didn't feel this way but I was in a small minority on this board. I do realize you weren't here back then; I'm speaking generally.

You're saying this but just 6 months ago the vast majority were saying that DeSantis was the right guy for this time and that Trump needed to go away. I didn't feel this way but I was in a small minority on this board. I do realize you weren't here back then; I'm speaking generally.
    That's when you praised my loyalty lol

However his campaign has been horrible

He could have stopped when the indictments came and been a hero
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,322
    The script is trump runs away with the nomination but the indictments are used as an excuse for the RNC to try to nominate someone else (anyone else)

“But he has a contract!!1!!1” will be replaced with “but he has an indictment!!!1!1”

And the pearl clutching RINO voters will go into brainlock