Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Important Question on the future of the Cuog

13»

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

whlinder said:

What will become of the Coug It phrase?

Will Cuog be able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in the MWC?

I use that phrase to describe any come from ahead loss in sports; will anyone know what I am talking about in 5 years?

Axe @Kaepsknee
    I’m just here so I don’t get fined.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,918 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2023

Just as important: do I need to change my name?

The original mission was to pretend to be a kewger to make Cuog fans look bad, and in this I believe was successful. @RaceBannon @pawz @alltheotheroldtimersfromDM. There is no more work to be done on that score, as Cuog has gone as low as low goes.

The secondary mission was the entertainment I derived from newcomers and dumb veterans alike who didn't get the memo about my Cuog allegiance, or lack thereof. But now, does it really matter? Does Cuog matter anymore at all?

A name change may be in order.

Creep, nobody buys your shit anymore. Just hit the reset button and start over... new handle, new avatar. Maybe Derek will let you keep your post total. You and baabs brag at the water cooler every morning in the soup line, about your 10 year posting achievement and failed attempts at chinking pup's stainless armor.

You're 50 years old, spend 150 hours /week on Hardcore Husky, and nothing to show for it.
    At least Tommy has a life in the fay bars of capital hill outside his time at HH. Go discover life before its too late. Please Creepy, I worry about you.
    ISAFNRC.
  • SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    dtd said:
    The football schedule is a masterpiece!