Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hunter Biden

EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,778
Wow, the more I learn about the guy, the bigger piece of shit he appears to be.

Democrats simply don’t care about Big Guy being a foreign asset.

Comments

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,333 Swaye's Wigwam
    There's just nothing there.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Don’t worry when Trump is POTUS everyone is going to jail, just like “crooked Hillary” did.

And the deep state actors all were shown the door.

Oh wait!

Newsflash fellas, no one will go to jail for anything if Trump wins.

Take the screenshots now.

I’m always right.
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Don’t worry when Trump is POTUS everyone is going to jail, just like “crooked Hillary” did.

Oh wait!

I’m always right.

Not exactly going out on a limb there.
    The con isn’t hard to figure out. It worked last time.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,976 Founders Club
    TDS goes after Trump instead of Biden

No wonder meathead cratered
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Oh wait!

I’m always right.

Why would we take screenshots when you think he's going to jail??? Now you want us to believe he will beat your god RDS and win the presidency? Choose a lane weirdo.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,333 Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

Oh wait!

I’m always right.

Why would we take screenshots when you think he's going to jail??? Now you want us to believe he will beat your god RDS and win the presidency? Choose a lane weirdo.
    He always right.
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

Oh wait!

I’m always right.

Where have I ever said he’s going to jail? I never want that to happen. Just fucking go away. But he’s the human equivalent of an STD. So there’s that.

RDS isn’t my God. He’s my candidate. I don’t live and breathe for the guy like a Trump supporter. You guys are so blind you have no idea how fucking silly you look.

You’re just broken and sad.
    Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

Oh wait!

I’m always right.

He always right.
    First correct thing you’ve poasted here in a long time.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,267 Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

Oh wait!

I’m always right.

He always right.

• coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480

Wow, the more I learn about the guy, the bigger piece of shit he appears to be.

Democrats simply don’t care about Big Guy being a foreign asset.

I’d hit it
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,424 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2023
    House Republican Conference Chair Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., is blasting a "damning photo" showing then-Vice President Joe Biden with his Hunter Biden-linked current adviser aboard an Air Force Two flight during his infamous 2015 trip to Ukraine.

It's just the fire the prosecutor or no billion dollars trip... Why would Hunter's business partner be on Air Force 2?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-house-republican-rips-damning-picture-biden-hunter-linked-adviser-2015-ukraine-trip
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,976 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

House Republican Conference Chair Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., is blasting a "damning photo" showing then-Vice President Joe Biden with his Hunter Biden-linked current adviser aboard an Air Force Two flight during his infamous 2015 trip to Ukraine.

It's just the fire the prosecutor or no billion dollars trip... Why would Hunter's business partner be on Air Force 2?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-house-republican-rips-damning-picture-biden-hunter-linked-adviser-2015-ukraine-trip

It was all part of the ruse

Joe knew nothing
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
    Sledog said:
    Like you gals actually have any of that shit.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

Oh wait!

I’m always right.

Where have I ever said he’s going to jail? I never want that to happen. Just fucking go away. But he’s the human equivalent of an STD. So there’s that.

RDS isn’t my God. He’s my candidate. I don’t live and breathe for the guy like a Trump supporter. You guys are so blind you have no idea how fucking silly you look.

You’re just broken and sad.
    Not broken. I've dominated you in the game of life. I have millions in the bank, can do anything I fucking want, I've spent $1mm on my kid's educations, I own multiple homes, 5 cars and want EVERYONE to have the opportunity to do what I have done. You can cry bitch but it won't be for me.
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,778

Sledog said:

It was all part of the ruse

Joe knew nothing
    Joe’s meltdown yesterday at Peter Doocy so bizarre.

Asked a legitimate question and responded like a drunk at Sluggers.