Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DeSantis trying to reboot campaign by getting indicted

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,976 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The question wasn't tough at all

Massie was the only guy against it

DeSantis wasn't

Trump lost for not taking covid seriously

Trump should lose for taking covid seriously

Behold the brilliant DeSantis. No wonder he cratered

I'm more concerned with beating assholes like Biden and Newsom who were the worst of covid

You and Ronnie can do your thing. Obviously no one cares

So papering the country in mail in ballots is how you show you're taking Covid seriously. Got it.

DeSantis didn't vote for it or sign it. Trump did.
    He just took 8 billion and didn't say shit

And he won't do shit about it

I'm going to focus on people within 40 points
    Did he endorse the papering of the country with mail in ballots? If Biden and Newsom were handing out money would you refuse it Race?
    Let's see the quote on Trump endorsing mail in ballots

I'm not running for president or using legislation that congress passed against Trump

Because I'm not a meathead
    It was in the legislation he signed. Or is he not responsible for legislation he signs?
    He was responsible for so many bad hirings, mistakes and unforced errors to be sure Bob but he's tje only one now willing to fight the deep state. I agree with much of your angst and disdain but, if he's everything you claim him to be, he would have given this fight up long ago. Bob, they're trying to put him in jail for life. Would DeSantis risk the same? I don't think so and he's backed by the same apparatus who betrayed Trump and is trying to silence you. Why do you support that madness? It ends with you in chains. It either gets fully exposed now and burned to the ground or we end up living in a totalitarian state. I choose freedom and truth. Ron has aligned himself with an evil faction which only pretends to care about both.
    He had 4 years to fight the deep state, what did he do? RDS was the consensus greatest Republican Gov. in the country before he decided to run against Trump. Now he is a RINO deep stater. You guys are easily manipulated pawns.
    Or you guys are

Ron was elected to be governor. Turns out he didn't mean it I guess

Now he's a tool against Trump

Trump sucks but he sucks less. No one here thinks anything other than we're fucked so let's fuck some shit up

I suspect you know that. 46 isn't so bright
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,001
    Here's how Trump fought the deep state.

Hired Rod Rosenstein
    Endorsed Romney
    Attacked Massey
    Endorsed Mitch McConnell
    Kept Fauci on the job, even gave him a medal.
    Gave Presidential pardons to people who gave him money while refusing to pardon Assange
    Endorsed Oz
    Endorsed H. Walker.
    Hired Wray
    Selected McConnell's fucking wife to be in his cabinet.
    Let Jared and Ivanka serve in his Admin.
    He just needs more time to get his own guys in there

DeSantis will hire those guys back
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,267 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DeSantis wasn't

I'm more concerned with beating assholes like Biden and Newsom who were the worst of covid

So papering the country in mail in ballots is how you show you're taking Covid seriously. Got it.

Did he endorse the papering of the country with mail in ballots? If Biden and Newsom were handing out money would you refuse it Race?

I'm not running for president or using legislation that congress passed against Trump

It was in the legislation he signed. Or is he not responsible for legislation he signs?
    He was responsible for so many bad hirings, mistakes and unforced errors to be sure Bob but he's tje only one now willing to fight the deep state. I agree with much of your angst and disdain but, if he's everything you claim him to be, he would have given this fight up long ago. Bob, they're trying to put him in jail for life. Would DeSantis risk the same? I don't think so and he's backed by the same apparatus who betrayed Trump and is trying to silence you. Why do you support that madness? It ends with you in chains. It either gets fully exposed now and burned to the ground or we end up living in a totalitarian state. I choose freedom and truth. Ron has aligned himself with an evil faction which only pretends to care about both.
    He had 4 years to fight the deep state, what did he do? RDS was the consensus greatest Republican Gov. in the country before he decided to run against Trump. Now he is a RINO deep stater. You guys are easily manipulated pawns.
    Or you guys are

Trump sucks but he sucks less. No one here thinks anything other than we're fucked so let's fuck some shit up

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

You’re choking on Trump’s cock Race.

It’s sad.
    pawz said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DeSantis wasn't

Or you guys are

Trump dumbfucks have thoughts.

Suckers til the bitter end.
    SFGbob said:

Hired Rod Rosenstein
    Endorsed Romney
    Attacked Massey
    Endorsed Mitch McConnell
    Gave Presidential pardons to people who gave him money while refusing to pardon Assange
    Endorsed Oz
    Endorsed H. Walker.
    Hired Wray

Why do you fucking bother with the Trump cultists here?

They’ve all gone off the fucking deep end.

Jim Jones is blushing.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,424 Standard Supporter
    Triple shitpost palooza around here lately. Hondo is that you?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DeSantis wasn't

Yes he should have done more. The entire fucking world and republican party was trying to take him out. He was betrayed everywhere but he for the first fucking time exposed the deep state and the media. People are still waking up and some refuse to see just how corrupt our government is. RDS was doing great in Florida. How is it my fault even many of his own supporters in Florida are now supporting Trump over him? Things have changed because RDS isn't going after the corruption which will take him out if he could win the nomination. How am I being manipulated?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,267 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DeSantis wasn't

Or you guys are

Trump dumbfucks have thoughts.

Suckers til the bitter end.
    See ?

46XiJCAB said:

You’re choking on Trump’s cock Race.

It’s sad.

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Hired Rod Rosenstein
    Endorsed Romney
    Attacked Massey
    Endorsed Mitch McConnell
    Endorsed Oz
    Endorsed H. Walker.
    Hired Wray

Jim Jones is blushing.
    Nothing is as pathetic as Team Meathead 40 points down cult

You're already dead
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DeSantis wasn't

Yes he should have done more. The entire fucking world and republican party was trying to take him out. He was betrayed everywhere but he for the first fucking time exposed the deep state and the media. People are still waking up and some refuse to see just how corrupt our government is. RDS was doing great in Florida. How is it my fault even many of his own supporters in Florida are now supporting Trump over him? Things have changed because RDS isn't going after the corruption which will take him out if he could win the nomination. How am I being manipulated?
    By sentence two your crying the Trump the bitch cry. Fucking pathetic.

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Hired Rod Rosenstein
    Endorsed Romney
    Attacked Massey
    Endorsed Mitch McConnell
    Endorsed Oz
    Endorsed H. Walker.
    Hired Wray

Jim Jones is blushing.

You're already dead
    You’re so far up Trump’s ass you need a miners light.
    Hey Race, fetch your midget. He’s loose again.
    Another triple shit post

At least he doesn't worship meathead
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,778
    RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

RoadTrip said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

DeSantis wasn't

DeSantis getting his ass kicked by Trump in Florida polls should be a clue that this isn’t his election cycle. Guy gets re-elected Governor and 5 minutes later is running for President while attacking Disney by threatening to use the government against them.
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,778

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Hired Rod Rosenstein
    Endorsed Romney
    Attacked Massey
    Endorsed Mitch McConnell
    Endorsed Oz
    Endorsed H. Walker.
    Hired Wray

Jim Jones is blushing.

You're already dead
    DeSantis lacks any and all charisma yet two posters here seem to think he can win a general election and that’s before he makes an appearance on a national stage.

Another triple shit post

At least he doesn't worship meathead

Gargle, gargle, gargle.

Meathead!

Sad.

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Hired Rod Rosenstein
    Endorsed Romney
    Attacked Massey
    Endorsed Mitch McConnell
    Endorsed Oz
    Endorsed H. Walker.
    Hired Wray

Jim Jones is blushing.

You're already dead
    DeSantis lacks any and all charisma yet two posters here seem to think he can win a general election and that’s before he makes an appearance on a national stage.
    He needs to get indicted and insult adults with petty names to garner any support around here.

Pathetic.

Adults.

Sure.