Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Davef

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014
    The more the merrier, but DaveF was a huge cunt on doogman for years. His posts sucked.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The more the merrier, but DaveF was a huge cunt on doogman for years. His posts sucked.

Yep one of the worst.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

He was the wrost person during Ty's first year. "Can't wait to get rid of all these soft Neuheisel recruits and get some TUFF Dawgs who bleed purple in here."

ftg
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hey @MikeDamone‌- what prompted this pm? Is DaveF a lurker or did he bash Kim somewhere?
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Bring that bitch in here. Over under, as always, is 5. . . Poasts
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    how the hell do you guys remember all this shit? Poster poopy-do was terrible years ago...Puppy style rant...
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

how the hell do you guys remember all this shit? Poster poopy-do was terrible years ago...Puppy style rant...

this

• Options
    Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment

Hey @MikeDamone‌- what prompted this pm? Is DaveF a lurker or did he bash Kim somewhere?

Bingo... That's what I'm hearing..

And if he is a cunt, the so what? That would be interesting too.
    And if he's not a cunt that will also be interesting. Either way it will be interesting.

Hi Kim!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    DeepSeaZ said:

I forget more than I remember but certain things are so FS they always stick out. I never knew davef existed until he started going off about all the losing was the fault of RN's players (and by implication, RN). Like Section14a claiming RN lost his lawsuit with UW, it made an impression.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What I remember was his insistence on blaming all of Gilby andTypanno's problems on stanback. He kept saying that stanback selfishly insisted on sticking to qb, never mind that the alternatives on the roster were Carl 5-picks and Kim's boyfriend jonny. Stanback wasn't good but he was the best option by a mile. He'd lose the argument, drop it, then come right back with the same statement a day or two later like it was a new idea.

He may be a great guy and it's good he's arguing with griswald, but the guy is dumb as a box of rocks.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

What I remember was his insistence on blaming all of Gilby andTypanno's problems on stanback. He kept saying that stanback selfishly insisted on sticking to qb, never mind that the alternatives on the roster were Carl 5-picks and Kim's boyfriend jonny. Stanback wasn't good but he was the best option by a mile. He'd lose the argument, drop it, then come right back with the same statement a day or two later like it was a new idea.

He may be a great guy and it's good he's arguing with griswald, but the guy is dumb as a box of rocks.

So it would be fun to have him here then...
    Yes probably. I pay top dollar to be entertained here so you have my support as the coordinator of those activities.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014
    Fleenor here would be awesome. I would love to see his responses when he was called a worthless cunt or when someone asked him how Don Beebe's cock tastes. Hopefully he would come back with something better than jackass.

PurpleDawgFan would be entertaining here too.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,245
    Founders Club
    Fleenor actually created an account here about 8-10 months ago and made one post calling bullshit on what somebody was saying about him. To my knowledge he hasn't logged on since.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    KrisVashon at HH or gtfo.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fleenor actually created an account here about 8-10 months ago and made one post calling bullshit on what somebody was saying about him. To my knowledge he hasn't logged on since.

I'm sure he lurks occasionally, like Grinolds. It would be a shame if somebody baited Fleens (ILTCHT) into posting again.

So don't do that.