Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2023 Donator Honor Roll

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

46XiJCAB said:

I’ve decided not to forward my usual donation until Jen has the uw athletic dept. on solid financial footing and the Red runs Black.

That's fine, but why did you tell me it was in the mail when that wasn't true?
    You know I don’t pay by check.

I’m surprised you didn’t know my intended target.

It worked.

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

I’ve decided not to forward my usual donation until Jen has the uw athletic dept. on solid financial footing and the Red runs Black.

Lying is what emotionally unstable people do.

That’s two.

LOL…

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Referring to @46XiJCAB this way is quite kind.
    That’s three.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

It worked.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

That’s two.

LOL…
    Please shut the fuck up.

Everyone knows you're a faggot who can't just give Derek his money and not make a big deal about it.

The sign of a Vancouver Duck Poor.
    This is funny coming from the halfwit that made it a big deal for over a year.

You’re so predictable it’s pathetic.

Derek will get his money and once again you’ll look like the fucking moron you are.

Have a nice day Fag.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,439 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

It worked.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

That’s two.

LOL…
    Please shut the fuck up.

Everyone knows you're a faggot who can't just give Derek his money and not make a big deal about it.

The sign of a Vancouver Duck Poor.
    This is funny coming from the halfwit that made it a big deal for over a year.

You’re so predictable it’s pathetic.

Derek will get his money and once again you’ll look like the fucking moron you are.

Have a nice day Fag.
    So your check got a delivery exception?

You're all over the place here.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,772 Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

Sent my money in tonight, Derek.

Your wife’s boyfriend is back from vacation @46XiJCAB. Pay your fucking bills you lowlife degenerate. I honestly almost threw up when I saw you’re somehow creeping on 20k posts and lying about paying your rent around here.

You finding a way to be more pathetic shouldn’t surprise me but here we are. Let me know if you need any food for the corgi, I feed Seaver’s kids a few months out of the year too so some kibble wouldn’t be an issue.
    Off the top rope.

46XiJCAB said:

Sent my money in tonight, Derek.

Your wife’s boyfriend is back from vacation @46XiJCAB. Pay your fucking bills you lowlife degenerate. I honestly almost threw up when I saw you’re somehow creeping on 20k posts and lying about paying your rent around here.

You finding a way to be more pathetic shouldn’t surprise me but here we are. Let me know if you need any food for the corgi, I feed Seaver’s kids a few months out of the year too so some kibble wouldn’t be an issue.
    Haie decided to reactive his other half.

Go refill your Seroquel you fucking nutjub.

And have a blessed day!

LOL....................

@FireTheJanitor has entered The Wam!!!!

Haie’s other personality has entered the Wam!

You’re welcome.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,111
    46XiJCAB said:

@FireTheJanitor has entered The Wam!!!!

Haie’s other personality has entered the Wam!

You’re welcome.
    At least he has one.