Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Joe Biden Faces CRIMINAL EXPOSURE In Devon Archer Testimony, Rand Paul Files For Fauci ARREST AGAIN

Comments

• EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,784

Bob_C said:
    to my thinking, this is a story about a father's love for his son
    Please don’t pile on Hunter. Addiction is a terrible thing!

Unless you’re a Black person. Then Joe and Kamala lock you up for years for possession.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,334 Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:
    to my thinking, this is a story about a father's love for his son
    Please don’t pile on Hunter. Addiction is a terrible thing!

Unless you’re a Black person. Then Joe and Kamala lock you up for years for possession.
    What father wouldn’t fire a foreign prosecutor at his son’s request?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,032 Founders Club
    Lots of family men have to do things that may not be completely legal to protect their family

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

This impeachment will be fun.

In a Vietnam War kind of way.

But don't let me dissuade you.
    It's too bad you weren't one of the four dead in Ohio.

Don't be bitter, scudz.

Devon Archer's testimony was no worse that Geraldo opening Al Capone's vault.
    Click your heels three times when you say that and it might come true
    Race had Archer exonerating Joe all along, right?
    Just last week you were saying that Archer wouldn't testify when the NY Post article came out describing how he was going to say Joe was on the phone 20 times.
    on the phone

bombshell
    So you were wrong.
    Is that all the NYP claimed he was going to say?

If so, I extend my sincere apologies. Why were you girls even excited about this?

Seems like what was predicted is what was said today.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/23/hunter-biden-put-then-vp-dad-joe-on-the-phone-with-business-associates-at-least-2-dozen-times-ex-partner-devon-archer-to-testify/
    Perhaps. Did they also predict Archer would testify that the firing of the Ukranian prosecutor was not in Burima's best interests?
    Desperation sinking in now
    On a positive note, it took less thsn 24 hours to get his talking point orders.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,436 Standard Supporter
    What happened to my link request?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Don't be bitter, scudz.

Just last week you were saying that Archer wouldn't testify when the NY Post article came out describing how he was going to say Joe was on the phone 20 times.
    on the phone

bombshell
    So you were wrong.

If so, I extend my sincere apologies. Why were you girls even excited about this?

https://nypost.com/2023/07/23/hunter-biden-put-then-vp-dad-joe-on-the-phone-with-business-associates-at-least-2-dozen-times-ex-partner-devon-archer-to-testify/
    Perhaps. Did they also predict Archer would testify that the firing of the Ukranian prosecutor was not in Burima's best interests?
    Huh? How would Archer have any knowledge of this wild opinion of yours?

Flailing about and lying to the end. It’s what Lennie does.
    Yeah, he made that up.
    "I would urge Chairman Comer, rather than to continue to send out misinformation about what transpired in the transcribed interview, to actually put out the transcript, which he can do as soon as he wants," Rep. Dan Goldman, D-N.Y., said on CNN.

"Because I think anyone who reads that transcript – and I was there, so I can tell you what happened – would come away from that believing that Joe Biden had nothing to do with Hunter Biden’s business dealings, derived no benefit from it, received no money, and did not know about anything that Hunter Biden was doing, nor did he ever discuss it with Hunter Biden or the business associates," he said.

Let's see the transcript, ladies.
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Don't be bitter, scudz.

on the phone

bombshell
    So you were wrong.

Yeah, he made that up.
    "I would urge Chairman Comer, rather than to continue to send out misinformation about what transpired in the transcribed interview, to actually put out the transcript, which he can do as soon as he wants," Rep. Dan Goldman, D-N.Y., said on CNN.

"Because I think anyone who reads that transcript – and I was there, so I can tell you what happened – would come away from that believing that Joe Biden had nothing to do with Hunter Biden’s business dealings, derived no benefit from it, received no money, and did not know about anything that Hunter Biden was doing, nor did he ever discuss it with Hunter Biden or the business associates," he said.

So we're at the READ THE REPORT stage

Cool

Goldman makes Schiff seem reliable
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Don't be bitter, scudz.

on the phone

bombshell
    So you were wrong.

Yeah, he made that up.

This is what you made up.

Should be easy to prove otherwise.

That's what I thought.
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Don't be bitter, scudz.

on the phone

bombshell
    So you were wrong.

Yeah, he made that up.

I don't remember who reported this. But it will either be borne out by the transcript or it won't.

The usual suspects are trying to make this dud a bombshell.

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Don't be bitter, scudz.

on the phone

bombshell
    So you were wrong.

Yeah, he made that up.

I don't remember who reported this. But it will either be borne out by the transcript or it won't.

The starting position as always with you is that you’re a shameless liar and we go from there.
    I confess I don't think about you as much as you think about me.

living with that guilt
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Don't be bitter, scudz.

on the phone

bombshell
    So you were wrong.

Yeah, he made that up.

Thanks for confirming.
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,784
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Don't be bitter, scudz.

on the phone

bombshell
    So you were wrong.

Yeah, he made that up.

The starting position as always with you is that you’re a shameless liar and we go from there.

living with that guilt
    Dishonest, Low IQ trolls on Internet forums such as you fascinate me. I never understand what you get from it other than attention you aren’t getting in your real life.
    edited August 2023

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Don't be bitter, scudz.

on the phone

bombshell
    So you were wrong.

Yeah, he made that up.

living with that guilt
    Dishonest, Low IQ trolls on Internet forums such as you fascinate me. I never understand what you get from it other than attention you aren’t getting in your real life.
    I am fascinating

agreed
    edited August 2023
    In a tweet summarizing Archer’s testimony, the Republican majority on the House Judiciary Committee claimed that Archer had testified that Burisma was spooked because Shokin was investigating them for corruption. Rep. Dan Goldman (D-N.Y.), who was present for the interview, offered a very different assessment when speaking to reporters shortly afterward.

“Burisma believed that they had the prosecutor general Shokin in their pocket, they had control over him,” he said, “and they were concerned that if he was removed from office, that that would be very bad for Burisma.”

But by all means, let's get the transcript and decide who is right.
    HHusky said:

In a tweet summarizing Archer’s testimony, the Republican majority on the House Judiciary Committee claimed that Archer had testified that Burisma was spooked because Shokin was investigating them for corruption. Rep. Dan Goldman (D-N.Y.), who was present for the interview, offered a very different assessment when speaking to reporters shortly afterward.

“Burisma believed that they had the prosecutor general Shokin in their pocket, they had control over him,” he said, “and they were concerned that if he was removed from office, that that would be very bad for Burisma.”

That is a full blown lie and an incredibly bad one

HHusky said:

That is a full blown lie and an incredibly bad one
    Race ain't waiting for the transcript. He just knows stuff.
    I know how you guys lie your ass off

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff says he has no regrets insisting there is evidence of collusion between former President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia.

The California Democrat was challenged this week to defend some of his most controversial comments during the Trump administration, especially after special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation was unable to find a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Through 2019, Schiff refused to back down, even in the face of Republicans calling for his resignation as intelligence panel chairman, but the issue came up again in an interview with CBS News's chief Washington correspondent, Major Garrett, amid reports he is lobbying Gov. Gavin Newsom to be California's next attorney general and as Democrats gear up for Trump's second impeachment trial next week.