Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,967
    They didn’t blink…it was their way to issue their threat that Archer better not go off the reservation with his testimony today. And I’m sure it worked.

We live in a #bananarepublic
  • EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,785
    edited July 2023

They didn’t blink…it was their way to issue their threat that Archer better not go off the reservation with his testimony today. And I’m sure it worked.

Reports are that Archer isn’t going be under oath today. Some may say that’s outrageous, but I feel it protects him from a bogus perjury charge that Biden’s corrupt AG Garland would somehow concoct during his testimony. It’s insane that the people who should be protecting Archer are the ones he’s hiding from and who are harassing him solely because he was naive enough to get into business with Hunter Biden.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,788 Founders Club