Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Suckers

13»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Let’s circle back to the reason for this thread.

Suckers.
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Trump is calling for “tough GOP” candidates to step up and he will endorse you.

Here’s your big opportunity PawzTard. Find that “RINO” identified by Trump and you’re golden.

See Joe Kent. Yup, I bought the BS.

When I want to hear about RINO and Sean football head Hannity retard takes I just go read you and Boblet.
    TrumpTard has thoughts.

Go back to your sandbox, Slackjaw.
    Yeah, you watch Hannity.
    Don’t watch FAUX NEWS or listen to any of their hosts on radio since they fucked TC.

And why would I watch or listen to a Trump ball washer like Hannity?
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Sounds like you really got him this tim.

You really think anyone who donated to the PAC cares?

Sucker.
    We? get it.

You care.

A lot.

Poor you.

It’s sad.
    This is about me now?

Umm…

You follow me like a little puppy dog.

It's sad.

Poor you.
    Hard to miss you. I wish I could.

You litter the board with your shit posts looking for the attention mommy wouldn’t give you.

Shit posts so shitty you’ve attracted Team Mello. Congrats, I guess.

Take a whiff little puppy.
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I hear the DeSantis campaign has sided with the DOJ in attacking Trump for using $40M to fight his legal battles.

Seems like some TeamTrump ball washers believe its true, Race.

Clearly this is much worse than actively helping the Left paint RDS as a racist.

You just don’t fucking get it.
    No, you don't fucking get it. Trump ride or die supporters like you walk around with blinders on. It's amusing. Everyone is out to get Trump. Even when he fucks up all on his lonesome you dipshits scream "Deep State!"

It's like the RINO BS with some of you clowns. Here's a newsflash that normal people understand. If you're Chip Roy and you don't agree with Trump on some things, you're not a fucking RINO. As has now been claimed by some Trump supporting dumbasses. Chip Fucking Roy, a RINO. They want to run a true Trump conservative against him.

I chortled.
    This plays like eye-patch’s derision of populism.

It’s too bad no one knows you are the smartest person in the room, isn’t it?

Meathead supports Meathead
    Old Man supports Old Man.

You meltdown easier than Trump. No one here wants to tell you.
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I hear the DeSantis campaign has sided with the DOJ in attacking Trump for using $40M to fight his legal battles.

Clearly this is much worse than actively helping the Left paint RDS as a racist.

No, you don't fucking get it. Trump ride or die supporters like you walk around with blinders on. It's amusing. Everyone is out to get Trump. Even when he fucks up all on his lonesome you dipshits scream "Deep State!"

It's like the RINO BS with some of you clowns. Here's a newsflash that normal people understand. If you're Chip Roy and you don't agree with Trump on some things, you're not a fucking RINO. As has now been claimed by some Trump supporting dumbasses. Chip Fucking Roy, a RINO. They want to run a true Trump conservative against him.

I chortled.

LOL. You're so a fucking moron with absolutely no self awareness. Even others who support RDS and dislike Trump here acknowledge your obsession which is really just a mental illness.
    When Piss Boy is at your service, you're not what you think you are.
    You’re just a ranting old fool, take a breather. And soft too.
    46XiJCAB said:

Suckers.

It’s NOT a Meltdown.

If I didn’t responded to the nonsense some of you poast, there would be tears. You in particular, puppy dog.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,707 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

LOL. You're so a fucking moron with absolutely no self awareness. Even others who support RDS and dislike Trump here acknowledge your obsession which is really just a mental illness.
    Younger, better looking, wealthier and a better athlete than you. Next
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

Younger, better looking, wealthier and a better athlete than you. Next
    So Ken?
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Here’s your big opportunity PawzTard. Find that “RINO” identified by Trump and you’re golden.

When I want to hear about RINO and Sean football head Hannity retard takes I just go read you and Boblet.
    TrumpTard has thoughts.

Yeah, you watch Hannity.
    Don’t watch FAUX NEWS or listen to any of their hosts on radio since they fucked TC.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Sucker.
    We? get it.

You care.

A lot.

Poor you.

It’s sad.
    This is about me now?

Umm…

It's sad.

Poor you.

You litter the board with your shit posts looking for the attention mommy wouldn’t give you.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

46XiJCAB said:

Suckers.

It’s NOT a Meltdown.

If I didn’t responded to the nonsense some of you poast, there would be tears. You in particular, puppy dog.
    You're furiously typing as fast as you can because it's not a meltdown. However, if I understood your (not a rant) post, you've developed an Her Dazzler pathological delusion and you believe other posters would be upset and beg for more of your psychosis. Did I get that right 46qook?
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

TrumpTard has thoughts.

Yeah, you watch Hannity.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Sucker.
    We? get it.

You care.

A lot.

Poor you.

It’s sad.
    This is about me now?

Umm…

It's sad.

Poor you.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

46XiJCAB said:

Suckers.

It’s NOT a Meltdown.

You're furiously typing as fast as you can because it's not a meltdown. However, if I understood your (not a rant) post, you've developed an Her Dazzler pathological delusion and you believe other posters would be upset and beg for more of your psychosis. Did I get that right 46qook?
    Babble on my man, you’re on a roll now.

edited July 2023

I'm not your man but Piss Boy has offered his services to you. The descriptive and perverted gay sex stuff you post here is right up his alley.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,775 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

TrumpTard has thoughts.

Yeah, you watch Hannity.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Sucker.
    We? get it.

You care.

A lot.

Poor you.

It’s sad.
    This is about me now?

Umm…

It's sad.

Poor you.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

46XiJCAB said:

Suckers.

It’s NOT a Meltdown.

JFC. Don’t go full Dazzler. Don’t do that.

RoadTrip said:

I'm not your man but Piss Boy has offered his services to you. The descriptive and perverted gay sex stuff you post here is right up his alley.

Telling people you have serious issues without telling them you have issues.

Did you take your meds before you blasted off?
    edited July 2023

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

TrumpTard has thoughts.

Yeah, you watch Hannity.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Sucker.
    We? get it.

You care.

A lot.

Poor you.

It’s sad.
    This is about me now?

Umm…

It's sad.

Poor you.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

46XiJCAB said:

Suckers.

It’s NOT a Meltdown.

Pawz would bump his head around here if I didn’t give him the attention he seeks.

Race would just be talking to himself multiple times per thread.

Haie would be in the fetal position.

RT wouldn’t be able to engage in his own special crazy.

What kind of heartless bastard would I be if I abandoned them?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,656 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

TrumpTard has thoughts.

Yeah, you watch Hannity.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Sucker.
    We? get it.

You care.

A lot.

Poor you.

It’s sad.
    This is about me now?

Umm…

It's sad.

Poor you.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

46XiJCAB said:

Suckers.

It’s NOT a Meltdown.

Pawz would bump his head around here if I didn’t give him the attention he seeks.

18,574 posts in 2 years says it's actually the other way around Skippy.
    edited July 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

TrumpTard has thoughts.

Yeah, you watch Hannity.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Sucker.
    We? get it.

You care.

A lot.

Poor you.

It’s sad.
    This is about me now?

Umm…

It's sad.

Poor you.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

46XiJCAB said:

Suckers.

It’s NOT a Meltdown.

18,574 posts in 2 years says it's actually the other way around Skippy.
    See.

Let’s once again circle back to the title of this hot mess.

True or not?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,296 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

TrumpTard has thoughts.

Yeah, you watch Hannity.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

Sucker.
    We? get it.

You care.

A lot.

Poor you.

It’s sad.
    This is about me now?

Umm…

It's sad.

Poor you.

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

46XiJCAB said:

RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Very reliable

I chortled.

46XiJCAB said:

Suckers.

It’s NOT a Meltdown.

• EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 3,785
    Is this 46 guy related to DeSantis? It’s odd seeing someone completely crack trying to prop up a sure loser who despite having the large money donors continues to sink in primary polling.

He’s behind a I so in Ohio now and his PACis about to drop the awkward goofball.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,307
    SFGbob said:
    It doesn't matter. Trump is the nominee unless he dies or another candidate captures his base. The latter is not happening until he chooses to walk away from politics. And then you will have the problem of trying to draw the Trump base out to vote again and care to the level that they do now.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,033 Founders Club
    I think the right candidate could capture his base but it's far from easy

DeSantis the idea looked like he could be that guy. The reality was different

6 months ago I thought Trump was done

Then he starts getting indicted and Ron started campaigning

It's still early