Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ho Lee Chit

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,181
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited July 2014 in College Football Forum
PDXDuckFan has to be the biggest pussy I've ever heard of.

Rapes are going on in Autzen parking lots and these jack offs are complaining about hurtful words?

mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=128&f=1423&t=12976594

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Lame. He's one of the few non-quooks over there. Doog.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,181
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2014

Lame. He's one of the few non-quooks over there. Doog. </blockquote

Wow....just wow

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Lame. Any fan who thinks any Pac12 venue is bad has never been to a game in the SEC. As long as you're not an obnoxious asshole on the road, no one is gonna give you more than a passing "fuck your team". Who gives a shit.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    He's one of the original Quooks. In fact he's the person that made us come up with that term.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

He's one of the original Quooks. In fact he's the person that made us come up with that term.

I don't spend much time in that shithole, but I'm pretty sure someone with PDX in their name was one of the few non-quooks over there.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

I don't spend much time in that shithole, but I'm pretty sure someone with PDX in their name was one of the few non-quooks over there.
    In this case you would be incorrect.

• Options
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Who was it that you were trying to convince to come over here? I thought it was him. It's been so long since I've been in the USSR that I forgot.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Who was it that you were trying to convince to come over here? I thought it was him. It's been so long since I've been in the USSR that I forgot.
    Lax and Jade I believe were the main two. PDX is the original Slingblade apologist.

• Options
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Lax and Jade I believe were the main two. PDX is the original Slingblade apologist.

Ok yeah LAX. I knew it was a guy with an airport screen name.
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    Mosster47 said:

Who is "us." You and the other Arizona fans? Anyhow, I forget what is a Quook these days. Is it someone who thinks that Artis/Dotson were shat upon by UO for merely having consensual sex, or someone who bashes those players and agree with them being kicked out of school, even with no charges filed?

You run and hide so often after being shredded on Open Season that I'm not sure what your definition of a "Quook" is. It's well-known that you're not a Duck fan, or a Husky fan, yet you spend inordinate amounts of time on both boards.

It's like you're a groupie or something.

• Options
    LAX and Mosster got mind-raped by Slingblade during last year's game in Tucson. Saving up all that money for the big trip, even splurging on the Holiday Inn over the Super 8, only to watch the Ducks get dismantled. Please do post more often on Open Season; the rants and ravings of jilted ticket-buyers was a blast after that game. LAX is still in therapy over it.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    HuskyJW said:

Rapes are going on in Autzen parking lots and these jack offs are complaining about hurtful words?

The only rape involving Oregon football is how Slingblade mind-raped Molester47 and SEXduck on a sunny fall day in Tucson. Drunk Husky fans punching Duck fans, screaming obscenities in front of children, and then watching another beatdown in front of Don James and the '91 team was quite the scene. I'm surprised it wasn't worse last fall, except it was an earlier start, and there was a shiny new stadium to distract from the annual beatdown.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014

HuskyJW said:

The only rape involving Oregon football is how Slingblade mind-raped Molester47 and SEXduck on a sunny fall day in Tucson. Drunk Husky fans punching Duck fans, screaming obscenities in front of children, and then watching another beatdown in front of Don James and the '91 team was quite the scene. I'm surprised it wasn't worse last fall, except it was an earlier start, and there was a shiny new stadium to distract from the annual beatdown.

My grandmother was raped in the parking lot and pushed down the stairs at Autzen. Did I mention she is a quadriplegic? Try to show some respect man.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

HuskyJW said:

My grandmother was raped in the parking lot and pushed down the stairs at Autzen. Did I mention she is a quadriplegic? Try to show some respect man.
    I'd apologize, but witnesses say she asked for it, and then had sex again the next day with other players. It was a set-up from the get-up!
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Looks like @PDXDuckFan needs to lurk a bit and maybe hit Irish with a PM.
  • Options

LAX and Mosster got mind-raped by Slingblade during last year's game in Tucson. Saving up all that money for the big trip, even splurging on the Holiday Inn over the Super 8, only to watch the Ducks get dismantled. Please do post more often on Open Season; the rants and ravings of jilted ticket-buyers was a blast after that game. LAX is still in therapy over it.

Without ever seeing you I already know you're just a slob of a person, most likely of Italian roots with unthinkable amounts of hair. You wear button up shirts that are too tight with no undershirt. It's a ghastly exhibit of the human form.

I wasn't at the game in Tucson last year. I've been to plenty of games there so it's not worth my time. I knew Slingblade was eroding the program well before that game and was extremely vocal about it on eQuook weeks before. When it started to happen in real time the same people that called me an idiot prior for that (you were part of that) prediction were calling me an idiot while it was happening because Slingblade needed more time to run the ship aground.

Could he be a great coach one day? Sure, I guess. Do Top 5 programs need to wait for coaches to develop? FUCK NO. Not on my $185 per game, per seat. Florida is finding that shit out the hard way too.

The odds of first time HC trying to keep an offense he was never in control of passing it on to a guy that has never been an OC are about as good as a mouse swimming the English Channel. Then to toss that in you give a guy that has never had control of a defense control of the defense for your follow up act.

• Options
    Mosster47 said:

Without ever seeing you I already know you're just a slob of a person, most likely of Italian roots with unthinkable amounts of hair. You wear button up shirts that are too tight with no undershirt. It's a ghastly exhibit of the human form.

I wasn't at the game in Tucson last year. I've been to plenty of games there so it's not worth my time. I knew Slingblade was eroding the program well before that game and was extremely vocal about it on eQuook weeks before. When it started to happen in real time the same people that called me an idiot prior for that (you were part of that) prediction were calling me an idiot while it was happening because Slingblade needed more time to run the ship aground.

Could he be a great coach one day? Sure, I guess. Do Top 5 programs need to wait for coaches to develop? FUCK NO. Not on my $185 per game, per seat. Florida is finding that shit out the hard way too.

The odds of first time HC trying to keep an offense he was never in control of passing it on to a guy that has never been an OC are about as good as a mouse swimming the English Channel. Then to toss that in you give a guy that has never had control of a defense control of the defense for your follow up act.

tl;dr
  • Options
    Hey Mosster47, can you tell me how to troll breast implant forums for pics? Pretending to be a women is a bit sick, but whatever gets you off, my man!
  • Options
    I keep getting all of these "badges." Is there some sort of vest that y'all use as a group so I can print them out and pin them to it? I want to be part of the gang.
  • Options
    I don't know. I don't think I'm depraved, let alone desperate, enough to post on multiple boob job forums in order to try and manipulate some insecure woman into send a boob shot.

http://www.justbreastimplants.com/forum/general-breast-augmentation-discussion/228307-how-do-i-convince-husband.html
    dnc said:

Mosster47 vs PDXDuckFan has the potential to be the greatest cripple fight in HH history.