Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ramblings with Jjoey…

JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,160
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
They’re still celebrating the victory over Wershington here in Montangna and they are already tail gating in Boise, Ready to Rumble for the early September showdown on the Blue Tirf. I’ll be chilling at Quinn’s for a couple more days feeling out the mountain time response of Husky Foosball. The move to the Big Sky is imminent my friends and we are ready for it! As Ol’ Don James would have said… “I don’t want another paint store next to my paint store”… or whatever. Idaho state is worried we may steal another Luther Leonard from underneath them. Now I know what USC felt about Arizona State joining their conference in the late 1900’s. Here’s to another year of great Husky Football under the great Kalen DeBoner Doog Fans! We are final 24 Bound! Here’s to Michale Peenicks winning the Athletic Club trophy!!! Tick, tick, tick… heh heh heh.

Comments

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,596
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tick, tick, tick...
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    What a dud you are, Jjoey.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,175
    Founders Club
    edited July 2023

They’re still celebrating the victory over Wershington here in Montangna and they are already tail gating in Boise, Ready to Rumble for the early September showdown on the Blue Tirf. I’ll be chilling at Quinn’s for a couple more days feeling out the mountain time response of Husky Foosball. The move to the Big Sky is imminent my friends and we are ready for it! As Ol’ Don James would have said… “I don’t want another paint store next to my paint store”… or whatever. Idaho state is worried we may steal another Luther Leonard from underneath them. Now I know what USC felt about Arizona State joining their conference in the late 1900’s. Here’s to another year of great Husky Football under the great Kalen DeBoner Doog Fans! We are final 24 Bound! Here’s to Michale Peenicks winning the Athletic Club trophy!!! Tick, tick, tick… heh heh heh.

So you're viewing this trip as a business write-off?
  • Options
    Founders Club

You don’t even know what a write-off is
  • Options
    Founders Club

What a dud you are, Jjoey.

Yep
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,175
    Founders Club

Believe me when I say that I knew that or a gif was coming...
  • Options
    Founders Club

Believe me when I say that I knew that or a gif was coming...
    I thought you were at least going to finish it