Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

No Joke: Romar Needs More Time

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    How many doog clichés where hit in the article and comments?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Just "he needs more time" and "who can we get that's better?" as far as I can tell.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,093
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

You have been banned from UW Dawg Pound.

As someone who has also served, I find your comments about it abhorrent, and the constant shots at out writers have been noted. Your short time here was a blast, to be sure.

Oh wow, they "noted" your shots. You should be trembling. What a bunch of slack jawed faggots.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Just "he needs more time" and "who can we get that's better?" as far as I can tell.
    Coog/Duck troll

• Options

dnc said:

Coog/Duck troll

True, but that was one of us who poasted it

• Options

Well my comments were deleted. I mentioned how Romar has CLASS unlike those cheating ducks. How his contract is running out soon in 2020 so who would come here under so much uncertainty. Brought up how nobody knows the damage that Bender had done. How Romar is a victim of his own success. Brought up who can poor ole Washington get that is better.

Then in a separate post metioned how I served in the Iraq war lost a body part, saw friends stabbed, blown up, died, shot, rapes and that is nothing compared to the heroism the mods do on a daily basis. How I wouldn't want to answer their emails for a day.

I thought I could never meet a mod more ban trigger happy than Kim Grinolds but these fucksticks take the cake.

Guess I'll have to tweet each of them some citrus to make up for it ;-)
    Cunt belive they banned you for all that. Guess they might have better troll radar than I thought. Doesn't seem they've sniffed out Harv yet.
  • Options

You can add "Do any of you have any clue how tough it is to win there?"

DrHoopHead is either spado or he's incredibly spadoFS. Pretty sure he's one and the same.

• Options

dnc said:

DrHoopHead is either spado or he's incredibly spadoFS. Pretty sure he's one and the same.

You guys are pretty easy to troll (insert gay smiley here).
    If that's really you major, major kudos
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Post of the thread:
    DNC and Deezmutz

How often do you guys watch hoops? And when you watch hoops, what are you looking for? I’m not a professional, but I’ve been scouting on my own time for years. Jarreau grades out very, very high. Jarreau handles the ball like a guard, shoots well, is long, athletic, and is coachable. Those guys are NBA players because they are rare. I’ve seen Jarreau work out recently and he looks great. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Jarreau as a lottery pick. It might even be as soon as next year.

by Dr. HoopHead on Jul 10, 2014 | 11:42 AM⬆up↩reply
    Great doogly-moogly. What a fucking faggot. I think it might be JohnB.
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

It is. I'm surprised you bit so hard. I should have kept it going.
    I was blinded by my hatred of spado. Anything that sounds like him pisses me off.

Well done.
  • Options
    Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

I figured it was either you or Harv on that one. I've seen your work on scout I won't reveal those handles but you have hooked in some of the major players on this site before.

Good chit RoadDawgboat
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

Post of the thread:

DNC and Deezmutz

How often do you guys watch hoops? And when you watch hoops, what are you looking for? I’m not a professional, but I’ve been scouting on my own time for years. Jarreau grades out very, very high. Jarreau handles the ball like a guard, shoots well, is long, athletic, and is coachable. Those guys are NBA players because they are rare. I’ve seen Jarreau work out recently and he looks great. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Jarreau as a lottery pick. It might even be as soon as next year.

Great doogly-moogly. What a fucking faggot. I think it might be JohnB.Yeah. Fuck that guy!
  • Options
    Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Post of the thread:

DNC and Deezmutz

Great doogly-moogly. What a fucking faggot. I think it might be JohnB.

Is this a whoosh? RoadDawg literally just said he was whoosing fucktards like yourself.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Nice work RoadDawg.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

It is. I'm surprised you bit so hard. I should have kept it going.
    I was blinded by my hatred of spado. Anything that sounds like him pisses me off.

Well done.
    You and me both ... SpadoFS might be a bigger idiot than EdwinFS ... and that's saying something considering EdwinFS is the author of the infamous comeback to me of "I don't live in reality's world" or something to that effect.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I always laugh when idiots start threads by saying "how often do you watch something."

I've watched more basketball than I care to admit.

I've played basketball for almost 30 years.

I don't need to watch the UW hoops team every second of the season to know if they have players that are worth a damn or not. You can pretty much tell whether someone is a player within 5-10 minutes of watching them if you know what you are looking for.

Regarding Jerreau, I actually like his skill set and think that he has a chance to be a good player. The knee injury was terrible and you never know how someone recovers from that until they get back out on the court. But he seems like he has a nice soft shot, good court awareness, a reasonably decent offensive IQ, is a willing passer, and willing defender. Probably needs more strength and more experience. He's a kid that if he was in the right situation could probably flourish. I don't know if UW is that place for him or not though.