Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What grouping would you prefer, if say the conference wanted to add 3 teams?

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,600
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    CSU, Wyoming, Utah State
    I voted for the worst option which forces us? to LEAVE!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SDSU, Fresno, Boise St
    Why does every one hate the fighting Mormons?

BYwho?

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SDSU, Fresno, Boise St
    fuck the PAC and blue turf
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yellow Snow is a peter puffer rower and is the reason you forgot:
    TheHB said:

Gun, rope, fire.

In that order.

What's the safe word again?
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Is GTFO an option?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I thought you asked what groping I’d prefer?🤷‍♂️

I’m glad I’m not the only one that initially read that… you’re still fucked up.
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 491
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    I say we go full retard and invite UBC and UNAM. UNAM and UBC don’t really have football programs but fit every other category for the PAC.

UNAM can build their programs up, we get an annual fall trip to Mexico City. And the entire Mexican population has a team to root for. Mexico City itself is like 30 million people.

As for UBC, it’s as well regarded academically as UW and for college football you could claim half of Canada would have a single choice to support. Way more markets opened up.

• Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I say we go full retard and invite UBC and UNAM. UNAM and UBC don’t really have football programs but fit every other category for the PAC.

UNAM can build their programs up, we get an annual fall trip to Mexico City. And the entire Mexican population has a team to root for. Mexico City itself is like 30 million people.

As for UBC, it’s as well regarded academically as UW and for college football you could claim half of Canada would have a single choice to support. Way more markets opened up.

This is some creative thinking... but what about China?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    gmo said:

Trump University, ITT Technical Institute, McDonald's Hamburger University

One of those schools teaches a useful trade

Flip my burger duck
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What's pathetic and reality is the fact that noone has any sights on pulling a rabbit out of the hat and stealing a legit program from another conference. Just picking up table scraps and making things worse for numbers sakes. Fucking kill it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UBC, U Alberta, U Calgary
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,101
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SDSU, Fresno, Boise St
    LawDawg1 said:

What's pathetic and reality is the fact that noone has any sights on pulling a rabbit out of the hat and stealing a legit program from another conference. Just picking up table scraps and making things worse for numbers sakes. Fucking kill it.

If the media deal were lights out then it would make it easier to poach others, but since most of those others would be getting more, the money will do the talking. That said from a competitive standpoint, actually having success on the field, I would think programs like Missouri, Minnesota, and BYU would be easy to poach. I'd maybe throw in Nebraska and Iowa as well. The BIG West is generally shit, and it probably is tougher now to consistently win. That said the money they make would make that conversation a non-starter. Give it five years and SC and UCLA come stumbling back. I dunno. Just theoreticals.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Idaho, Whitman, Montana state

Kick out everyone not in the pnw. If I can't drive there in less then half a day it's not worth playing them every year.
  • Options
    BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2023
    If PAC were at all smart, they’d not add anybody, just play each other on NCAa 24 on Xbox live. No scheduling conflicts, stream games wherever. A game changer on travel costs.

And I did read “Groping” for a split second as well

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

LawDawg1 said:

If the media deal were lights out then it would make it easier to poach others, but since most of those others would be getting more, the money will do the talking. That said from a competitive standpoint, actually having success on the field, I would think programs like Missouri, Minnesota, and BYU would be easy to poach. I'd maybe throw in Nebraska and Iowa as well. The BIG West is generally shit, and it probably is tougher now to consistently win. That said the money they make would make that conversation a non-starter. Give it five years and SC and UCLA come stumbling back. I dunno. Just theoreticals.
    True. And ESPN and Fox own the rights to the legit programs so they won’t ever allow that to happen.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doesn’t much
    Matter for you and Oregon as you will be taking whatever the Big 10 wants to give you in 2025. After that happens. Just absorb the Mtn West.

The new Pacific Mountain logo is going to be leet!!!!
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 491
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    gmo said:

I’m sure Larry Scott had the Beijing Buttplugs, the Shanghai Thrusting Cocks and the Wuhan Watery Cunts dancing in his head as he took it up the ass from whatever random homeless vagrant he picked up on the way home from work.

Fuck that guy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

gmo said:

I’m sure Larry Scott had the Beijing Buttplugs, the Shanghai Thrusting Cocks and the Wuhan Watery Cunts dancing in his head as he took it up the ass from whatever random homeless vagrant he picked up on the way home from work.

Fuck that guy.