Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Row the boat

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,049 Founders Club

The B1G getting soft in time for Ucla

And USC

Have no idea what is true but that's two schools. Probably more to follow

Comments

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,645

PJ is a fuckin douchecanoe. I’d hoped he was going to end up at Oregon.

His style of play is unwatchable, too. Power I run the ball up the middle 80% of plays. Go down by more than 10 and it’s game over
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,501 Swaye's Wigwam
    High level sports is "toxic" by its very nature. Let's mic up the players and release the uncut audio for a couple games to remind people that it's not an office job
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,655 Standard Supporter
    Jeesus, the B1G West is one of the worst divisions in CFB, if not the worst (I can't keep track of which schools are in which ACC divisions but surely they are the only competition).

At least get some wins out of your "scandals".
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,664 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2023
    whlinder said:

Jeesus, the B1G West is one of the worst divisions in CFB, if not the worst (I can't keep track of which schools are in which ACC divisions but surely they are the only competition).

At least get some wins out of your "scandals".

ACC division that spits out Pitt, and the old Pac 12 South set of schools.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,851 Founders Club
    Anyone who wants some quick cash can make a claim at this point. These cases will be all over the place before we know it. Not in the SECSECSEC though because proclamations like these might get you killed down there.
  • BangaRangBangaRang Member Posts: 248
    edited July 2023
    Hahahaha Toxic

When someone pushes you a little bit to do better than you could do yourself.

Poor players must’ve had it so ruff there in that concentration camp team facility
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,501 Swaye's Wigwam
    BangaRang said:

Hahahaha Toxic

When someone pushes you a little bit to do better than you could do yourself.

Poor players must’ve had it so ruff there in that concentration camp team facility

Can't wait for the modern fat little girlfriends to be fat little OLBs because they are too body positive to do wind sprints