Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Imagine not profiting off of Trump's Economy.

124Β»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,661 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Stupid Kunt starts a nonsense thread

People notice Stupid Kunt's nonsense thread and call him a Stupid Kunt.

Stupid Kunt thinks he's owning people.

WINNING!

Mcmenamins Soapy IPA's clearing hitting

Maybe your wife will lift up those rolls tonight 🀣
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Stupid Kunt starts a nonsense thread

People notice Stupid Kunt's nonsense thread and call him a Stupid Kunt.

Stupid Kunt thinks he's owning people.

WINNING!

Mcmenamins Soapy IPA's clearing hitting

Maybe your wife will lift up those rolls tonight 🀣
    You need some new material, fucktard.

But you're a fucktard so that's not likely.

Carry on.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 32,005
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

ADHD is real.

You couldn't make money in Trump's economy?

My god.

😡
    Does anyone speak dumbfuck? Who said anything about not being able to make money?
    If you made money off of it then you wouldn't be crying.

Hope this helps.
    Sorry, I don't speak dumbfuck.
    Can someone help me out, is this dumbfuck trying to say that if you made money during any particular Presidency then you're not supposed to have any complaints about that Presidency? Sorry haie, I just don't speaking fucking moron. You'll need to clarify.
    No, he's trying to tell you he has a micropenis.

HTH.
    More projection.

It’s explains A LOT.

Pawz, what's haie trying to say here?
    Pawz is a 9-11 Truther.

That’s all you need to know about this retard.
    I'll take critical thinker over unwavering establishment cuck.

Hope this helps.

So what is haie trying to say?
    Haie can speak for himself.

If his positions are to inure to me, 46Quook can inure to you.

Fair?

Still think haie can speak for himself pawz? He appears to be flailing badly.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Haie, "see I exposed my ass and you all kept looking."

Ho
    Le
    Fuk

Exactly, haie sticks his head up his ass, dance around for a few days, but he showed me, I happened to notice some dumbfuck dancing around with their head up their ass. Slick burn on me by haie.
    I guess Boblet does understand dumbfuck, and will continue to rage out this thread a few more pages.

Probably some more "kunt"'s thrown in there as well πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ₯š
    No need to guess, haie the Kunt isn't capable of telling us what the fuck he was talking about.
    Speaking of flailing, here's the first of many "You're a kunt" flatline rage responses you'll see from Boblet.

Next you'll see some irrelevant, obscure strawman question that no one is interested in, followed by another "kunt" remark. No one knows why this quook can't just say 'cunt', other than he sure loves his K's, k's, and k's.

Also appears Boblet has moved on from his "I don't speak dumbfuck" remarks because he saw how fucking childish he sounded.
    Still incapable of telling us what the fuck you were trying to say. And yes, I don't speak dumbfuck, but you're obviously fluent in it.

You know when both the Dazzler and myself come together to identify a dipshit, it's a lock solid certainty they're a dipshit.
    Did you not read the thread title and opening comment?

I think it's pretty clear.

You and Dazzler should come together more often. It just makes it more convenient for the rest of us here.
    What part of not speaking dumbfuck do you not understand? I read it, I asked you a question about what you said because it was dumb kunt gibberish. You preformed a Kunt act in response that you're still performing now. No one here could understand the head up the ass take you had haie.
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

ADHD is real.

My god.

😡
    Does anyone speak dumbfuck? Who said anything about not being able to make money?

Hope this helps.
    Can someone help me out, is this dumbfuck trying to say that if you made money during any particular Presidency then you're not supposed to have any complaints about that Presidency? Sorry haie, I just don't speaking fucking moron. You'll need to clarify.

HTH.
    More projection.

It’s explains A LOT.

Pawz is a 9-11 Truther.

Hope this helps.

Fair?

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ho
    Le
    Fuk

Exactly, haie sticks his head up his ass, dance around for a few days, but he showed me, I happened to notice some dumbfuck dancing around with their head up their ass. Slick burn on me by haie.
    I guess Boblet does understand dumbfuck, and will continue to rage out this thread a few more pages.

No need to guess, haie the Kunt isn't capable of telling us what the fuck he was talking about.
    Speaking of flailing, here's the first of many "You're a kunt" flatline rage responses you'll see from Boblet.

Next you'll see some irrelevant, obscure strawman question that no one is interested in, followed by another "kunt" remark. No one knows why this quook can't just say 'cunt', other than he sure loves his K's, k's, and k's.

Also appears Boblet has moved on from his "I don't speak dumbfuck" remarks because he saw how fucking childish he sounded.
    Still incapable of telling us what the fuck you were trying to say. And yes, I don't speak dumbfuck, but you're obviously fluent in it.

You know when both the Dazzler and myself come together to identify a dipshit, it's a lock solid certainty they're a dipshit.

You and Dazzler should come together more often. It just makes it more convenient for the rest of us here.
    What part of not speaking dumbfuck do you not understand? I read it, I asked you a question about what you said because it was dumb kunt gibberish. You preformed a Kunt act in response that you're still performing now. No one here could understand the head up the ass take you had haie.
    I responded. You raged over my response.

Oops, another clever "kunt" response. Like I predicted.

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

ADHD is real.

My god.

😡

Hope this helps.

HTH.
    More projection.

It’s explains A LOT.

Pawz is a 9-11 Truther.

Hope this helps.

Fair?

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ho
    Le
    Fuk

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
    Imagine that, you act like a fucking Kunt and are identified as a fucking Kunt. Shocking. You "responded" by dodging like a kunt the question you were asked. I realize that in Kunt-land that's a "response" but in non-Kunt land that's a dodge.

Let's tease this out and establish just how fucking stupid you are haie. Are you claiming that if you make money during a Presidential Admin you're not supposed to criticize that President? Dance my stupid little Kunt, dance!
    edited July 2023
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

ADHD is real.

My god.

😡

Hope this helps.

HTH.
    More projection.

It’s explains A LOT.

Pawz is a 9-11 Truther.

Hope this helps.

Fair?

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ho
    Le
    Fuk

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
    Imagine that, you act like a fucking Kunt and are identified as a fucking Kunt. Shocking. You "responded" by dodging like a kunt the question you were asked. I realize that in Kunt-land that's a "response" but in non-Kunt land that's a dodge.

Let's tease this out and establish just how fucking stupid you are haie. Are you claiming that if you make money during a Presidential Admin you're not supposed to criticize that President? Dance my stupid little Kunt, dance!
    What do to have to criticize if you're making money?

It's like Damone said during the Trump term on here, "Everyone's making money what's the fucking problem?"

Guess who still has a problem: Boblet, 46Q, and HH. Shocker

Plus, I don't even believe you anyways.

You wouldn't be crying the way you have, which I said. Which is true.

More "kunt" comments.

Oh, now for his "dance" schtick! lulz

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

ADHD is real.

My god.

😡

Hope this helps.

HTH.
    More projection.

It’s explains A LOT.

Pawz is a 9-11 Truther.

Hope this helps.

Fair?

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ho
    Le
    Fuk

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

It's like Damone said during the Trump term on here, "Everyone's making money what's the fucking problem?"

More "kunt" comments.

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Like I said, I don't speak dumbfuck.
    edited July 2023
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

ADHD is real.

My god.

😡

Hope this helps.

HTH.
    More projection.

It’s explains A LOT.

Pawz is a 9-11 Truther.

Hope this helps.

Fair?

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ho
    Le
    Fuk

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

More "kunt" comments.

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Like I said, I don't speak dumbfuck.
    But again, you respond to it like you do.

I'm drunk on an island in the Puget Sound, I'm not having to be sober rocking MS Word 2003 like you and 46Q. You both are bottom of the totem pole, with respect.

I think we're done here. You aren't very smart, neither is 46Q, and everyone knows it.
    edited July 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

ADHD is real.

My god.

😡

Hope this helps.

HTH.
    More projection.

It’s explains A LOT.

Pawz is a 9-11 Truther.

Hope this helps.

Fair?

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ho
    Le
    Fuk

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

More "kunt" comments.

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€
    You're drunk or retarded.

Pick one?
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

ADHD is real.

My god.

😡

Hope this helps.

HTH.
    More projection.

It’s explains A LOT.

Pawz is a 9-11 Truther.

Hope this helps.

Fair?

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ho
    Le
    Fuk

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

More "kunt" comments.

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Pick one?
    πŸ₯΄

Guy who makes a living "looking over" HVAC submission forms makes comments like these. Amazing.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

ADHD is real.

My god.

😡

Hope this helps.

HTH.
    More projection.

It’s explains A LOT.

Pawz is a 9-11 Truther.

Hope this helps.

Fair?

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ho
    Le
    Fuk

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

More "kunt" comments.

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Pick one?
    πŸ₯΄

Guy who makes a living "looking over" HVAC submission forms makes comments like these. Amazing.
    When a retard drunk poasts you get Haie.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

ADHD is real.

My god.

😡

Hope this helps.

HTH.
    More projection.

It’s explains A LOT.

Pawz is a 9-11 Truther.

Hope this helps.

Fair?

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ho
    Le
    Fuk

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

More "kunt" comments.

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Pick one?
    πŸ₯΄

When 46Q gets the shit kicked out of him, he pulls an awkward sick burn that ngafa, then continues to lay down another 100+ nonsensical turdpiles the rest of the day.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

ADHD is real.

My god.

😡

Hope this helps.

HTH.
    More projection.

It’s explains A LOT.

Pawz is a 9-11 Truther.

Hope this helps.

Fair?

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ho
    Le
    Fuk

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

More "kunt" comments.

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Pick one?
    πŸ₯΄

When 46Q gets the shit kicked out of him, he pulls an awkward sick burn that ngafa, then continues to lay down another 100+ nonsensical turdpiles the rest of the day.
    So Haie like?