Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SoftyFS

2»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    PurpleJ said:

Gladstone said:

Softy's house has nice hardwood floors.

And high ceilings.

Softy's house has nice hardwood floors.

And high ceilings.

The vase on the carpet is pretty classy.
    And a classy curio cabinet. I wounder if he has a picture on the wall of an animated waterfall..

That is no mere waterfall. That is the Loudwater River, which flows through the wondrous Elven sanctuary of Rivendell.

JRR Tolkien superiority guy.
    Brb jo
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,612 Standard Supporter
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    edited July 2014

Softy's Mom's house basement has nice hardwood floors good natural light.

And high ceilings.

• Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82
    Dardanus said:

I'm surprised he has that much fake shit at his house. You'd think a guy who makes a half million dollars a year would have nicer things.

This is why I love this site because I sometimes forget when people say FS shit. Then you guys always remind me.

Also I noticed Softy was sensitive he ranted on twitter about don't let anyone ever tell you how to be a fan!

Honestly if I'm in my mid 40's and I'm constantly living my life vicariously through others like Softy does I would consider lighting myself on fire.

What kind of loser buys a fucking replica trophy?!! CHRIST!

Also for those who ever disagree with Boobs on Seattle being a pussy city this example will be one of many he has in his back pocket.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    He's in rare form tonight
  • Boobs_Or_HarvBoobs_Or_Harv Member Posts: 82

I can't believe that fat fuck is actually arguing with people on the correct form of sliding. I damn well guarantee he's never been in a position to slide in his fucking life.

Fuck he comes off like College Doog when he tried telling people how to invest, buy cocaine and basically every other fucking thing he claimed to be a damn expert on.
    Since my younger brother has what you would call a baseball resume, I would like to think I know a little bit about this game they call baseball and part of that includes sliding fundamentals.

Anybody that is a #slidingsuperiorityguy knows that you slide as far away from the tag as possible and you hook as many parts of your body on the bag as soon as possible.

Anybody that is a #blockingthebasesuperiorityguy knows that you use your legs as blocking agents to keep the slider away from their preferred destination.

Jones slid where he was supposed to. The defender blocked the bag as he was supposed to. That's a good baseball play.

Now, if you want to criticize the decision to run, that's a topic worth discussing. But the actual play at 3rd was basically the epitome of a professional baseball play.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    I think I spy a framed BCC diploma in that fancy curio cabinet
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited July 2014
    This guy is really embarrassing for your program and fans. Fortunately the ducks don't have a comparable asshat. Even Cheswick doesn't hold a candle to this guy.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    W

This guy is really embarrassing for your program and fans. Fortunately the ducks don't have a comparable asshat. Even Cheswick doesn't hold a candle to this guy.

It's not just him. There are his radio colleagues Elise, D. Fain, and Drunk Dick Baird, not to mention the asshat who okayed "Crazy Larry" the obese, pale hipster Husky marketing tool (double entandra).

Luckily there's finally a competent adult running the fball program. Finally.
    The twitter feed tonight wasn't much better ... he compared Samarzjia to Ivan Drago and then complained about his Notre Dame WR highlights that they showed were of torching a 2-9 Tyrone coached team.